**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major issues with recovery timings, dexterity, and all combat mechanics [Under Investigation]

Comments

• If we deny this major issue,doesnt help at all.more people should complan stronger and more times,to push this company,to stabilize this moneygrab game.
  • Nothing to do with the apple slowing down strategy.the game is horrible on most of the iphone 8 and X as well.not for days and weeks.for too many months.i just cant even see the willing for a fix.it makes more money for now,new contents with a very nice rewards,the people are going to push them to be done,doesnt matter,if they will pay and suffer too much for that.it is ok,but everything has a long term effect.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You know, as a white male I rarely experience racial or sexual discrimination, but a sizeable minority certainly has. Do you go and **** on their complaints as well?

Just because you do not see or enciunter something doesn't mean it isn't a real and valid issue. Just something for contrarians and defenders to think about, maybe.
  • If these issues are global, then why are there players that sail through high end content?

All I'm saying is, the smaller window is part of the increase in difficulty, it's not a bug. Heavies aren't broken, parries are not broken. That's good news. The game's just a bit harder. You can't beat bugs, but you can become better at the game.

It's called money
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Guys let’s focus on thread not on attention seeking individuals.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah his is what I'm talking about if you haven't experienced it, your opinion is less valid, in my game the parry time is different from
    Hit to hit, ps I'm an accomplished drummer, I understand timing very well. Sometimes when it is playing up I start hitting parry early in easier fights just to make sure I at least get the block, sometimes the parry is registering when it shouldn't probably
    A tenth of a second early (old lazy timing when parry was easy). Other times it just won't register, often now I swipe and get a parry. Timings change, whether it's because of lag or servers or device issue I don't know, the claim that 3% of people Experience this is really reaching, I think
    If you search forums enough, it's actually been going on so long that many have become numb to actually commenting on everything discussion about it, in my alliance people
    Complain about parry timing quite often I would say half of them have some of these issues.
  • @Hubris_hater you are pretty childish,bro.if you do not suffer with the listed problems,what you are commenting here?the comments of you and a friend of you are arrogant,there is nothing to practise and improve in this case from our side,thats why we became aggressive.you have nothing to add and nothing to help here.thats why you are a troll.
  • This problem exists,effects much more than 3% of the players and your arrogant and deregatory comments are not helping at all.happy new year.
  • Guys,with 2 legs,you are telling the guy,who has one leg,that he is lame,because he cant run,plus his problem and pain doesnt exist.funny boys:)
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Acanthus wrote: »
    It's literally impossible to "react faster", because I can start swiping/tapping before the AI's medium hit even ends, and it still gets parried. We simply can't do the things AI does
    It's really not, because I do it, and I know a ton of other players that still do, too. The opening is still there, you just have to be faster.

You clearly didn't even read my post. I specifically said I start the counter before the AI even finishes their attack. Sometimes they parry you, sometimes they don't. It's inconsistent, but enough to kill you once in a while

And I do not have issues with world hunger so I guess it doesn't exist, right?
  • All you need is attention and to be right.:D:D try to understand bro,you have nothing to do here,specially with your arrogant comments.we have this issue and we want solution.i love this forum,because of the people,like you.this thread is full of proof,the forum too.just go to the place,where you belong.thanks.
  • To be honest,i do not care,who is smarter,who is right and who is wrong.i do not want to be smarter and right,i just want a stable and enjoyable game.we need solutions and fix for this problem,not silly arguements and mouthkarate champions.waste of time.not enough complains,this society is full of morons,no changes.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    @Hubris_hater I actually agreed with your demeanour greatly until you jumped on the boat of questioning our timing, some of us have issues with the game regularly, go actually do a search of people questioning parry timing, and you will find more than the 3% number you pulled out the air from this one thread and have decided to defend as a somehow accurate number. of course it depends whether you include lag as an issue because I would say over half of the player base have had lag interfere with their gameplay, maybe just from arena help requests, That's still something that video evidence like seatins seems to prove and something kabam won't comment on, I have asked them if it is confirmed and whether I should adjust my gameplay, they closed the thread and said it wasn't constructive
  • tutyimutyi wrote: »
    All you need is attention and to be right.:D:D try to understand bro,you have nothing to do here,specially with your arrogant comments.we have this issue and we want solution.i love this forum,because of the people,like you.this thread is full of proof,the forum too.just go to the place,where you belong.thanks.

seriously mate, you are so delusional!! Your every post is aggressive and name calling others. They post what they see, you dont agree, suck it up. Your not special

Every single post you make is blaming others for your failings lol. How old are you, must be at least 11?

old and experienced enough,to know what is going on here.i never blamed others,because of my failures.i pay for them.if the game doesnt work properly,if it is instable,if this society has too many oversmart people,thats not my fault.the people,who still pays for this dodgy product and who protects this nonethical way,gives the permission for kabam,to change everything,including the speed of the ai and our heroes too,as much,as they want.instead of that,i am complaining and having fun here,on the forum.
  • tutyimutyi wrote: »
    All you need is attention and to be right.:D:D try to understand bro,you have nothing to do here,specially with your arrogant comments.we have this issue and we want solution.i love this forum,because of the people,like you.this thread is full of proof,the forum too.just go to the place,where you belong.thanks.

seriously mate, you are so delusional!! Your every post is aggressive and name calling others. They post what they see, you dont agree, suck it up. Your not special

Every single post you make is blaming others for your failings lol. How old are you, must be at least 11?

Why your comments are getting flagged always,because you are constructive,supportive?you are against from the other players mate,from the beginning of this forum.
This discussion has been closed.