**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do Cable need a buff?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I would say yes.

What's up with "90% chance to inflict Concussion that reducing 90% Ability Accuracy" from his SP2? Give it 100% chance to reduce 100% Ability Accuracy.
What's up with his regen can't be triggered once his HP is below 25%? Just remove that thing. Make the chance to trigger regen is always available for every bar of power that he reaches.
That's how you make Cable great among many other possible ways.
He should be a bit more useful and likeable than Blade which is clearly not as powerful as Cable in the comic. It seems like it's not the case in the game. Blade has more utility than him in the game. Blade is even useful Act 5.
Cable? He is nowhere to be seen in Act 5.

Only those that don't have a better roster will bring him in Act 5. 100% fact.

PS: I guess these are good suggestions given that his crit damage isn't even at 20%.
PPS: Yeah, I know there are other characters much powerful in the comic but not in the game. This is just what I feel about Cable in the game.

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I think he is already buffed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Concussion was buffed in 12.0 up from like 75% or something.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    He’s ok, don’t really think he needs a buff as compared to many others. Even a marginal attack and crit increase would make a difference for him.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    If they buffed his chance to regen he would be more useful