**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My current 4*/5* roster (fairly new)... who should I focus on next or wait until better champs?

Here is my current 4*/5* roster:

wbqo47.jpg
300gs2t.jpg

I am wondering if I should rank Mordo to R2 at least for now? Also I have Quake and Nebula at R4 20/40 (not enough ISO to finish them off yet... also I ranked Nebula when I only have 4-5 4*s and she was my best at the time).

Should I rank and level any others or just stick with what I got until I get a decent champion? Hoping for some luck here soon. The only Demi-God Champ I have was from the $1 crystal (well Hulk I got recently too... but he needs to be awakened so not sure if I should level him past R2 until he is awakened or not).

Also I leveled Winter Soldier and was stating to level Civil Warrior as they have a synergy with Cap... but now i see it is all armor up type bonuses so not sure if it is worth it or not. To em it seems the best high level synergy I have it Mordo and his synergy with Falcon (+ Critical Rating).

Here is my current best questing team (at least I think... in any case it is my current team that I use, before this is was Quake, Nebula, Vulture, Agent Venom, and a Max 3* Awakened Dr.Voodoo):

2qute7k.jpg

Any adive would be greatly appreciated. Also I know there are many guides out there and YouTube videos (have read and have watched a lot of guides and such... issue is they do not help much with newer players with specific rosters and or roster restrictions... so telling people to just go read something does not help much ;) ).

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I like your choices so far. I would definitely upgrade mordo, he's already a good champ plus he's a 5 star. Quake is very good, but takes time to use (idk if you know about her play style). If you need damage dealers, go for hulk and agent venom. Don't focus on anyone else unless you need power control, in which case do civil warrior. I would advise don't bother with synergies right now, it's better to have strong champs.

In general, I would focus on quake, mordo, hulk, agent venom, and civil warrior, in that order.
    Hope this helps
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I like your choices so far. I would definitely upgrade mordo, he's already a good champ plus he's a 5 star. Quake is very good, but takes time to use (idk if you know about her play style). If you need damage dealers, go for hulk and agent venom. Don't focus on anyone else unless you need power control, in which case do civil warrior. I would advise don't bother with synergies right now, it's better to have strong champs.

In general, I would focus on quake, mordo, hulk, agent venom, and civil warrior, in that order.
    Hope this helps

Thanks! Also for the advice ;) Someone on another thread told me not to rank Mordo to R2 but he is one of my best overall champs so not sure I have a choice really (I like playing him... if his SP1 stun was 50% or more he would be amazing... sadly only 30%).

So Hulk is still really good even unduped? Been trying to figure this out for awhile now but no one has had insight on how much he relies on being duped to be good (I know some champs rely on it more then others).

Also is it right to assume even **** champs like She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen are still worth bringing ot rank 2 (since it only takes low level cats and helps with arena)?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    No, Mordo is definitely worthy of upgrading, he's quite underrated as an attacker and amazing on defense.

Hulk is still one of the best science champs unduped, but he relies on his awakened ability to do crazy damage (his damage increases based on lost health). Still, he has a pretty good fury, can stun chain with his sp1, and is poison immune. If you ever get a science awakening gem, use it on hulk over quake.

You are right in that all champs are worth rank 2, even rank 3. However, u should be careful not to waste too many catalysts or iso or gold.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    taojay1 wrote: »
    No, Mordo is definitely worthy of upgrading, he's quite underrated as an attacker and amazing on defense.

Hulk is still one of the best science champs unduped, but he relies on his awakened ability to do crazy damage (his damage increases based on lost health). Still, he has a pretty good fury, can stun chain with his sp1, and is poison immune. If you ever get a science awakening gem, use it on hulk over quake.

You are right in that all champs are worth rank 2, even rank 3. However, u should be careful not to waste too many catalysts or iso or gold.

Okay thanks again for the insight on this... really do appreciate it a lot.

Good to know. Also thanks for that... I did know that Quake does not need to be duped to be demi-god tier (man I was hoping for a God Tier i the $1 crystal... luck has not been with me much in this game yet... I see in my alliance people pull a 4* Gwenpool from PCH... the luck makes me sick :D ).

Yeah I figured most were worth even the first rank or two... as for the 5* Luke Cage I cannot bring myself to level him (I think he then wold be in my top 5 and I am not sure I can live with that :D:D ). Plus he is so awful... no dmg :D He was my first 5* too... I said as a joke I would get him and sure enough I did (that was a really sad day :D ).
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    falcon is **** bro, use agent venom instead
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    falcon is **** bro, use agent venom instead

He is actually pretty good. He has most of the uses Agent Venom has and that 100% decrease in defensive abilities comes in handy for MODOK and Nightcrawler (though Agent Venom has a 50% reduce all the time too... but his SP1's Bleed is too low chance compared to Facon's... plus the synergies).

Also the one thing that put it over is his Synergy with Mordo (+155 Crit Rating) and he also Syns with Cap to give a decent synergy that give +130 Armor, 10% Physical Resistence, and +70 Crit Rating.

So all that combine to make me choose Falcon for now (also I have had Agent Venom since my 1st or 2nd 4* and I just got Falcon... so that is another reason).

I should say I do agree Agent Venom is a better champion overall though... just not so much in my current situation.