**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5.1-5.2 Help

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I haven’t ever really had time to do 5, but now I have a bit more time on my hands. Can y’all give me advice as to my team and all the nodes in it? I’ve only played 5.1.1, so I don’t know any of them. Much thanks!17w7orjz9mdx.png
idcqjsuurj6g.png
ht85ebjfqnq0.png
7yeoddtvt6pn.png

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Ugh my roster got posted from bottom to top...

Edit: heck, nevermind. It’s all funky. From best to worst, 4231
  • Options
    RyuichiRyuichi Posts: 19
    Dude, its doable looking at you main champs. Magik and starlord are your best assets. Special mentions for wolverine and oh gwenpool. If you can awaken or dupe SW, it will be easier.

PS. My roster are not good compared to yours. Used mostly sl and gwenpool but sl on collector.
    PSS. Nice rosters btw.
  • Options
    Thanks a ton!
  • Options
    Can anybody who has beaten it give me some roster tips? I can probably r4 2 more people and r5 a cosmic sort of soon. I probably won’t r5 the cosmic because im waiting for Med, CM or Hype. Btw is there any difference between Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel?
  • Options
    Oh yeah, would UC be good to r4 for dealing with Bane? I feel like that might work...or I could just keep leveling Elektra to 2/35 and use her drawn out specials...any thoughts?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rank up vision and Dormammu. Either one of them can almost drop collector in 1 run. If it wasn’t for his unstoppable buff proc.

5.1.2-5.1.5 is basic just attack 5.1.4 is fun.
    5.1.6 is timing your attacks to keep degen off you.
    5.2.1/5.2.2 - easy
    5.2.3 - buffs active regen on opponents
    5.2.4 - worse level of all act 5.2 gl. Debuffs active regen on opponents
    5.2.5-5.2.6 - basic just time combos to keep degen on opponents. Collector is just a money grab. Accept it and move on
  • Options
    Lol Tech and Mystic are the only 2 classes I don’t have any t4cc in. Are they good enough with a 20% boost?
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Best bet is take your best team in and see what happens. If you wipe out early, don't waste items. Try again until you get the hang of it or make some upgrades. Only costs you a bit of energy.

Vision would be good to awaken and rank up. That 5* Electra would be great at r3, even unduped. Damage, regen, utility (accuracy reduction, power control) are your most desirable traits in a champion.
  • Options
    Lol Tech and Mystic are the only 2 classes I don’t have any t4cc in. Are they good enough with a 20% boost?

For sure. But if you have to wait it’s worth it. Just my r5 4* vision vs collector I can do about 50k-80k damage on him. I don’t have Dormammu but have seen his medium/medium attack basically power lock the collector. Long fight but main problem with the collector is his specials. Control that and he’s easier to deal with
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »

For sure. But if you have to wait it’s worth it. Just my r5 4* vision vs collector I can do about 50k-80k damage on him. I don’t have Dormammu but have seen his medium/medium attack basically power lock the collector. Long fight but main problem with the collector is his specials. Control that and he’s easier to deal with

Wait so with Dorm you just spam mediums to keep power down? I always thought it was just to keep people from getting L3.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    As mentioned above 5.2.4 is a pain in the ass. That being said, I was really surprised how well my 5/50 Thor did on that level....his damage output overcame the debuff/regen effect much better than I would of guessed.
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »

Wait so with Dorm you just spam mediums to keep power down? I always thought it was just to keep people from getting L3.

Yup just two hit combo medium/medium will stop any power gain. Still have to deal with the collectors regen and unstoppable buffs but if you can nail him down with a 50-60 hit combo you will need way less revives then most people.