**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MORE T1A!!!

PLEASE ALLOW US TO BUY 10 T1A from glory store PER WEEK PLEASE

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Go away
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Increase the t1alpha drop rate in greater solo crystals. Haven't got 1 in months

You kinda have to play the game to earn solo crsytals, can’t imagine you open many with 5k pvp wins.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Increase the t1alpha drop rate in greater solo crystals. Haven't got 1 in months

You kinda have to play the game to earn solo crsytals, can’t imagine you open many with 5k pvp wins.
    Ive never pulled an alpha from greater or lesser Solo crystals.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276

I pulled one yesterday, and I've pulled them several times
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Dude, I open around 4 - 6 a day. I recall only getting 1 in past several months. It's always sig stone or more likely arena boost. It needs to give more t1s.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

They are in there. I've pulled a few.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They are in there. I've pulled a few.

I know they are, I’m not disputing that. But the drop rates are far too low considering I’m an extremely active player and have completed many solo events leading to opening many solo crystals and not getting any.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I agree. Don't put the prize on the cereal box next to the other prizes if it takes a Wal-Mart full of boo berry to get it. Mmmmmm. Boo berry.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    I agree. Don't put the prize on the cereal box next to the other prizes if it takes a Wal-Mart full of boo berry to get it. Mmmmmm. Boo berry.

I prefer count chocula
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @LilJoh he’ll yea. Keep that chatter up. All I’ve seen from my alliance and other players including YouTubers is the drought! Keep posting babybyour exactly right!
  • ShadowDroid91ShadowDroid91 Posts: 18
    It's crazy... I have two wait a week or two to rank a 5 star. It's so annoying besides glory or the ridiculous drop rates of aq crystals. It's annoyingly hard to get.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    You don't need to do arenas to stockpile solo crystals, class fights, level up's etc etc. I open 100+ greater solo/month.. Oh yes I do it's on YouTube if you doubt me, I MIGHT score 1 alpha

Can we either get rid of partials or actually make this a thing? Add shards in daily T4bc, or t1alpha arena milestone or something
    0qz44bsq5vv0.jpg