**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Master event quest.

I'm a bit confused. Last month master quest was a doozy. ( except this annoying M.O.D.O.K) but this month its back to the 8-10k fights to reach the bosses. So was the changes made last month were supposed to be permanent as it stated or this is the new norm. This needs clarifications please.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I don't think it was mentioned that it was supposed to be permanent. I was hoping they at least toned it down a bit to be more of a stepping stone. However, its back. There are a few possibilities. It could be that they were testing the reaction of easier Nodes, and the feedback was that it was too easy. It could also be that the Nodes were supposed to be stronger and they pushed it anyway. It could be that they made it easier so people could focus on Uncollected since it was new. Not sure entirely. I preferred mast month, but I'll do either.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah @GroundedWisdom It could be many reasons. I think they should tone it just a little, between 6-8 k for the normal defenders in the last chapter. Bosses are fine the way they are.