**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk - LOL

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Will Red Hulks changes be applied to himself in LOL?

Out of all the champs to choose from, Red Hulk is far from the bottom, so i find it likely this is the only reason he was chosen?

Maybe it's just to do 2 science together, but I would of thought other champs come infront of Red Hulk who need buffs?

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Will Red Hulks changes be applied to himself in LOL?

Out of all the champs to choose from, Red Hulk is far from the bottom, so i find it likely this is the only reason he was chosen?

Maybe it's just to do 2 science together, but I would of thought other champs come infront of Red Hulk who need buffs?

Same thing with WS and RoL!! We were able to completely evade WS sp2 in the past until they change the animation!
    They made him sp1 bias and heard no complaints since. Hope they take this into consideration as well!!!
    Good thinking!!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. The same thing happened with Civil warrior when he was changed.
    But it deppends on the change itself. If it is something more defensive to him, probably it will not update his version in LoL. If it is something that changeshim offensively then it might be updated
  • They probably picked 2 science champs in hopes it would calm everyone down about sentry......it won't.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    It didn't change when they updated Rhino in ROL, maybe it wont change for Red Hulk in LOL.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Didn’t change with RoL storm either (she doesn’t cause shock)
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited January 2018
    What exactly do they plan on changing on Red Hulk?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    What exactly do they plan on changing on Red Hulk?

We won't know until the beta starts
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    if they made them hard to beat we expect more rewards from lol personally i don't care about red hulk or luke cage wtf leave them like they are already they are trash and they always be trash who in the mcoc cumminuty will invest in red hulk or luke cage :::::::: no one
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    if they made them hard to beat we expect more rewards from lol personally i don't care about red hulk or luke cage wtf leave them like they are already they are trash and they always be trash who in the mcoc cumminuty will invest in red hulk or luke cage :::::::: no one

I would invest in either if they were worth while champs to play, as it stands they have no place in the game