**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RoL team

The two confirmed champs are duped 5/50 Starlord and duped 4/40 Guillotine. Just wondering who are the other three who should make the team, maybe to provide synergy?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I used Guilly for reverse healing and Magik for power control even if the bosses dont proc sp3, power control can be handy with juggs who is unstoppable at his specials. Mutants (Maggie, Cyc and wolvie) for attack bonus.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★

I would want a poison immune for the witch.
    I didnt bother with synergies.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited January 2018
    I used Guilly for reverse healing and Magik for power control even if the bosses dont proc sp3, power control can be handy with juggs who is unstoppable at his specials. Mutants (Maggie, Cyc and wolvie) for attack bonus.

I've tried this Mutant team and it takes around 150 hits to take down WS and CM.

I'm also just wondering if a poison immune is necessary against SW or I can just go SL against her? @Fingfangfoomfanes @phillgreen
    I lost count of the poisons she tried to put on vision. You could heal/revive if you get a bad run but why bother if you can ignore her worst debuff.

Then maybe will bring my unduped 4/40 Hyperion since my Hulk is also unduped. @phillgreen
    Thanks guys for the feedback. I just completed it in just over an hour. Had to use 3 revives - once as Guillotine ran out of souls against Wolverine and twice because of screen lock and champ just stopped responding. SL was fine against Sw. Was healing more than taking damage. @phillgreen @Fingfangfoomfanes @Haji_Saab
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thanks guys for the feedback. I just completed it in just over an hour. Had to use 3 revives - once as Guillotine ran out of souls against Wolverine and twice because of screen lock and champ just stopped responding. SL was fine against Sw. Was healing more than taking damage. @phillgreen @Fingfangfoomfanes @Haji_Saab

Congrats, mate.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i used this team

5/50 thor (killed vision)
    4/40 hyperion (with in 2 rounds)
    4/40 guillo (for wolvi, spend 4 revives cause i got nervous lol)
    4/40 crossbones (died in 1 fight against rino, totally useless)
    5/50 starlady (for all the others)
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hawkeye. Juggs
    Venompool. Hulk,rhino, bbolt,
    Gully wolverine, and some others
    Civilwarrior. Wolverine (the rest cause i messed it up at 80 K health with gully)
    Witch

Was my team.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Team I'm looking to use is
    R5 X23
    R5 Scarlet
    R5 Hulk
    R5 Guilly
    R5 Starlord

All sig 60+
    Other options include AA, Gwenpool, Hype, and Vision (all R5) as well as an R4 Magik.

I probably could have done it weeks ago, but I'm lazy.
    I thought it would take 3-4 hours actually but duped Starlord got the fights done pretty quick with an average of 160 hits for me. Only Juggernaut took longer as I used a 3/45 Magik to keep him power locked throughout the fight. @Dexman1349
    edited January 2018
    Great stuff @xananabanana, As far as the WP and poison, I didn't have WP or 5/50's so it obviously isn't as much of a problem for better rosters.

Damn I wish I had a SL.
    I went for him the last arena and he is my only 5/50 so far. The time invested was definitely worth it.

Should give a shot on getting him when the arena comes around again soon. @phillgreen
    I completed it last night in about 2.5hrs, and surprisingly didn't use SL hardly at all. Once he was KO's after the Rhino fight, I never bothered reviving him. Used X23 and Scarlet Witch for most of the fights. Their regen allowed me to literally pin the AI against the wall and just bash away. Never dodged specials. Ended up using a handful of revives but very little health pots.

Also used Hulk against Scarlet and Guilly against Wolverine.

Each fight was 400-600 hits, except for the X23 vs Vision fight which ended up somewhere around 800 hits just to get rid of 60% of his health. In hindsight, I should have revived Scarlet for that one. Guilly vs Wolvie was easier than expected. Still needed to use 3 revives simply because I could only get one SP2 activated (I forgot to turn off pacify and petrify masteries).
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Just wondering is Guily 100% necessary or are there other champs that can take down Wolverine?
    edited January 2018
    @Patchie93 Guilly is hand's down the easiest way to beat him. Even a 3* is effective because you're using her heal-reversal to do all of the damage.

Other options you can use will all require some form of heal-block. The top choices there would be
    Awakened AA: just spam his parry-heavy. His neurotoxin is a heal block and does crazy damage.
    Yondu: Spam his SP1
    Awakened Vision: Class advantage, plus spam his SP2.
    Starlord: With a crazy-high hit streak you will eventually out-damage the regen, but I think he needs to be at least R4 (if not R5).

You must remember that Wolvie starts with over 500k health and his regen is based on that level. Even with Pacify and Petrify maxed, he was still generating 3 stacked regens in the short fight I had with him. Without his regen, you're looking at 400+ hits to take him down. Using Guilly's heal-reversal, I only needed about 40 hits.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Civilwarrior can do it too. Heavy attack. Sp1 so you can hold him in perma healblock.
    You stack armor so you get de facto bleed immune.
    He does not need to be duped to do so
  • I finally got their it two days ago. It took a few tries but I got thru it with SL...