**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make the energy refill deal a monthly one

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Tons of quests to complete, yes I know there is no rush, but with heroic, master, uncollected to do (some may do normal and easy too) it's thousands of energy.

I don't mind gettting energy refills, but maybe pop that 6 for 150 units on the 1st day of new event quests.

Just a suggestion anyway, I'm sure a lot would appreciate it.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    You’re gonna buy them anyway right? So why give an offer when people are gonna pay the full price anyway?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    You’re gonna buy them anyway right? So why give an offer when people are gonna pay the full price anyway?

The 6 for 150 energy bundle is worth getting when it comes back
    If you buy 5 for 150 then you'll miss out on a additional refill
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

Why give any offers at all? Why do anything?
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I don't buy any energy refills to complete quests, however, I will spend units on energy refills if theres a deal. My opinion
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

That's just a stupid answer isn't it, I know you like trying to be... I can't think of a word.

That's like saying why do any deals for awakening gems, your eventually going to complete Act 5, or why make t1 alpha more available... your still going to be able to gather them over time.

Yes I will buy refills, not got many yet though, and that is what triggered my suggestion, I have been doing the low levels for 1 energy to stack units etc, then sometimes doing uncollected when my bars 70/70.

But I just thought they normally have the same refill deal that pops up during a time that's random, my suggestion was to just launch that deal on the 1st day of new event quest, making it a monthly thing.

No need to get your knickers in a twist