**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With the NEW crystal changes....will you still go for Medusa/Blade?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
or will you wait?

im still on the fence on 5* medua for thursday since i already have blade as a 5*

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    The new crystal gives a 30% chance at 1 of the 6 champs, if you want a specefic champ thats a 1/24 chance. Regular featured crystals have a 20% chance to give what you want
  • Options
    Scottryan wrote: »
    The new crystal gives a 30% chance at 1 of the 6 champs, if you want a specefic champ thats a 1/24 chance. Regular featured crystals have a 20% chance to give what you want

so it will BE only 6 of the last featured champions ?
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I am going for Blade. Though I just started playing not too long ago so I will only get one shot most likely (it will be the first and only featured I ever get to do). My first two 5*s were Luke Cage and Mordo (LC was devastating, but maybe his new buff will make him okay instead o trash... and Mordo is okay on attack but obviously one of the best AW defenders)... and I have yet to get a single god tier 4* so a 5* Blade would really save my account for end game content (as of now its not looking good as far as being able to do late game content).

No. It will be 24 champs in the new 15,000 shard 5* crystals. 6 are the last 6 newest champs mixed in with 18 picked older champs.
  • Options

Nope. You will have a 1/24 chance of getting the champ you want. The pool in the new featured crystal will include another 18 champs chosen by the game team, along with the featured 6.

You'll have a better shot at Medusa from her upcoming featured crystal.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    going for blade
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018

Nope. You will have a 1/24 chance of getting the champ you want. The pool in the new featured crystal will include another 18 champs chosen by the game team, along with the featured 6.

You'll have a better shot at Medusa from her upcoming featured crystal.

Well assuming they have the last 6 new champs you may want a few of them. So really it will just be a much better chance of getting something good... instead of a chance to get an exact champ. Basically there is still good to be had... just not in the same sense (it seems for some it was chance for one champ or bust... they cannot see the value in a smaller and better pool of champs... I think time and experimentation will show whether it is or not, assuming the pools are higher tier champs all around they will be worth it for sure).
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Everything hinges upon who they choose for the 18, and if the 6 new ones are Sentry-tier or not.
  • Options
    or will you wait?

im still on the fence on 5* medua for thursday since i already have blade as a 5*

Yeah, I'm going for Medusa and Void. I won't get them anyway but at least I will try and I will improve my record of 0 out of 7. 😂
  • Options
    Asskicker wrote: »
    or will you wait?

Yeah, I'm going for Medusa and Void. I won't get them anyway but at least I will try and I will improve my record of 0 out of 7. 😂
    who was u trying to get and who u pulled?

makes me feel luck my luck featured is godlike...