**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the best purpose for Sentry?

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hello. For those blessed with 4star or 5star version the newest champion added to the Contest - Sentry - and had their chance to play fair amount of time with him already, test him out and get general idea of what this champion is good for - what mode in game, in your opinion, is where Sentry really shines and is solid option to enter with? Thank you for your vote!

What is the best purpose for Sentry? 114 votes

Story/Event Quest
14%
GrubNoob_2yrsbloodyCainVuskaGNASTYSceptilemaniaczackb213RicemanDR_MantisToboggan1spaceoctopusJohnwickBHFhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72LoctiteSuperGlueDead1MoNsTeR_804 16 votes
Alliance Quest
2%
Haji_SaabKerneasFooshblalala 3 votes
Alliance War Attack
0%
Donyb 1 vote
Alliance War Defense
3%
HendrossParit5An_Asian_1Amazing_Demon05 4 votes
Labyrinth Of Legends
5%
NDK13DropfaithAjarLeviaquilaAnonymous346Bahamut 6 votes
Realm Of Legends
0%
Voltolos 1 vote
All of the above!
6%
heruheru511DOKTOROKTOPUSPandamanTanDuke_SilverBobomanDarklightning_1Generalbuttnaked 7 votes
None of the above. He is absolutely useless and only good for arena points.
66%
Mr_3xcelsiorWhododo872IronDevilBadroseIndrick781LoPrestiSpity68I_ZERO_IMhykkeAce_03vg2782XHans_GruberXOMMBosko888670buffajrDarcilisDezz_1Jets44DidzeeScottryan 76 votes

Comments

• AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Labyrinth Of Legends
    I wanna see somebody kill Maestro with him let's vote all lol
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    edited January 2018
    I pulled a 5* sentry.... He's underwhelming that's for sure. Wasn't worth 15k shards. I haven't found any one area of play he really shines at.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Another option: making people mad.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    He fits right beside my other collection of she hulk and the magnetos.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Prestige.

What is a way that kabam can make a lot of money from the whales, while not disabling the use of items/units. Prestige trashcans.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018
    All of the above!
    35 suns can take a lot things out Like Magik {"cough"}{ "cough"'}.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    He is best for the Memes, that really should have been a option.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Story/Event Quest
    Just watched a video on Youtube made by a Marvel enthusiast regarding Sentry. He has an excellent opinion on Sentry at the end of the video, like 30 seconds before it ends, Sentry is a difficult character to work with.

It made me thinking a few things:
    1. Did KABAM make a mistake by introducing him in the game and now receiving more negatives comments and reviews on him rather than positive comments?
    2. Maybe his power is quite difficult to understand to the point that Kabam 'accidentally' made him rather useless anywhere in the game? (except in Arena of course).

Also, from the video, I can see why some people already speculated that The Void will be way better than Sentry 'cause that is just how it is in the comic. The Void is stronger than Sentry. No question asked.

You guys can watch it full here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elGJl0kC52s
  • ShadowDroid91ShadowDroid91 Posts: 18
    What is he good for? absolutely nothannggg
  • Megakoky01Megakoky01 Posts: 7
    is a bad champion, he need to be buffed again.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Watch @Idelest War videos on YT and you will be able to see a 5/65 Sentry in action.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I'm shocked how you managed to find thread from 10 months ago @Megakoky01
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    All of the above!
    I misread and thought this post was about Sentinel... let’s just say I was ready for some furious typing 😂
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sig 20 so I figured I’ll R3 him since i had overflow of cats. His only use is the arena.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Alliance Quest
    Meant to click general questing.... He actually has some pretty good damage at 5 reality warp charges. The heavy stance is really nice, and so is the indestructable when you lose your combo.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Story/Event Quest
    Need buff in SENTRY.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It's thread from 10 months ago, after release it was extremely underwhelming champion. Now after rework, he's decent (at least playable, still zero utility, so don't rank him up, unless you really need prestige)