Worst Champ 2 Fight Against

Deep_WoundsDeep_Wounds Posts: 18
edited January 12 in General Discussion
BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE:
im talking if each of those was 5 star max level & dupped.

Worst Champ 2 Fight Against 91 votes

Mordo
8%
Dgen411AxeCopFireBreynolds11Dmack976637AshburnGrimmbearAntV29Cupidstunt 8 votes
Hyperion
16%
unknownGAM3RGUYEcBatLFCBusterKrazewulfosimnooneAMFTurbulentUrFaceWinterSpider112taojay1mozzyArmandoReGzCoachLedMesosmartDeep_Wounds 15 votes
Stark Spidey
1%
NiteAndDae 1 vote
Juggernaut
3%
SpiritOfVengeancerockykostonBoosterStqts 3 votes
Mephisto
24%
Erza_ScarletxtremegamerAgentOfSHIELDMaximus_Spankersonmum_m2SmokinSurfergatra_hpSungjkfd2010Covenanter77GreenstrokeCoderKnight69DOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzHammerbro_64LordNegrotronHzoriHellstorm_HigherPoweredN1GHT0WLS 22 votes
Blade
1%
Trigger 1 vote
Kingpin
5%
SpeedbumpQuikPikCassyPrimeSaviour_27G2Git 5 votes
Iceman
2%
DL864cardiacsos 2 votes
Groot
1%
Nexus_UY_Scuti 1 vote
Nightcrawler
36%
MattyloAlfa_PigeonDarkstar4387EpistriatusRiise81buffajrRocerVision_41HollowbornIrakliMagrailothosRavenrob_33bm3eppsAtomic_WolfTellthemIAMMikeyBoi69Deadpool_42422112PandamanTanGodby_Arkin_666Nemesis666 33 votes

Comments

• Where are all the difficult opponents here? Void was annoying. Modok is annoying to fight. Guess we can't count Ice Phoenix.
  • Nightcrawler
    If i dont have iceman in my lineup then its nightcrawler, but if i do then its easily mordo. But my least favorite has to be electro. Damn health thief.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 2,417
    It all depends on what nodes champs are on. If there are no boosts or anything powering up a champ then I would say nc because he’s just annoying to fight in arenas in quests
  • Hyperion
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    Where are all the difficult opponents here? Void was annoying. Modok is annoying to fight. Guess we can't count Ice Phoenix.

I havent seen modok tough, icephoenix is a imagined champ, void indeed tough but easier to learn to fight.
  • Juggernaut
    There's a bunch I could pick, but NC and Juggernaut are the worst for me, especially at high PI.

Jugg keeps triggering his Unstoppable and really not much you can do about it but evade it as long as you can.
  • Groot
    Definitely Groot.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 403
    uhh.... magik...dorm.....modok
  • Hyperion
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Where’s BP Civil War?

I agree, forgot how hes a pain in the ass too
  • it use to be stark spidey, but after i use my heavy then hit him with a special i got use to it.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 430
    Modok
  • ZappireZappire Posts: 2
    Used to be BP Civil War, but then I got Rogue, who makes him fairly easy, because even if I mess up, she shrugs the stun off so quickly
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 831
    Dorm
  • SkullmanSkullman Posts: 9
    Nightcrawler
    Voted nightcrawler but also hate yondu
  • weavileweavile Posts: 182
    can't really say, must take node into consideration, like normally Void isn't as hard as NC or Dorm but on Bane or Brute Force it'll be a pain in the ass. Same with immune Modok
  • Hyperion
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    Where are all the difficult opponents here? Void was annoying. Modok is annoying to fight. Guess we can't count Ice Phoenix.

IP was just a fancy Iceman so that would be where the vote goes
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 582
    edited January 12
    Edited... Double post
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 335
    MODOK, Nightcrawler, Mordo, and Civil War Black Panther.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 41
    edited January 12
    Mephisto
    There are just four counters to Mephisto in the game: Blade, Mephisto, Quake and Iceman. Iceman damage is freaking low against Mephisto so fights take forever. You'll need to be very good to use Quake properly, and blade and Mephisto are not readily available in the PHC currently so not many have them.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 142
    Nightcrawler
    Yondu
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 746
    Modok and CWBP. Once you mess up while fighting them, it's GG.
  • Nightcrawler
    I wouldve voted for green goblin. He's scattered throughout the EQ and gave me serious problems in uncollected difficulty. Without my iceman id say NC on war boss is still hell
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 361
    It all depends on the node.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 334
    edited January 12
    Nightcrawler
    Annoying asf but why did you put blade he is easy to fight
  • Mephisto
    There are just four counters to Mephisto in the game: Blade, Mephisto, Quake and Iceman. Iceman damage is freaking low against Mephisto so fights take forever. You'll need to be very good to use Quake properly, and blade and Mephisto are not readily available in the PHC currently so not many have them.

When Void and the new Red Hulk are playable, both are incenerate immune, and while RH is getting incinerated by Meph, his heat charges go right to 10 which increases his damage by like 3x or something. Plus he heat charges don’t expire unless you use L2 or L3
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 715
    edited January 13
    Nightcrawler
    I hate nightcrawler sometimes especailly when you can't stun him and if you can't get him to switch or don't have the people to counter him.

Mordo and Hyperion, black panther civil war, juggernaut, Yondu also can be annoying to.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 508
    Definitely Yondu.