**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam logic on Incineration

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
How come Red Hulk is not immune to incineration? (I'm currently in Beta, but still)Same for Ghost Rider. Is it because they have clothes?

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    SMH.. This kind of daily thread... again..
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I'm just saying lol
    I wanted to see this conversation for myself.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Kabam numerously stated that those characters came out BEFORE incinerate immune was a thing in the game.. so yeah, there's kabam logic and almost no hope for them to be immune at this point in the game. Because, more crystal means more money for them.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Again, I just wanted to see this for myself. I know why.
    I just want to see peoples opinions on this.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    This was already discussed dozens of times.
    You can't apply logic in this game, since it doesn't happen neither in the real life or the Marvel Universe. This is a completely different Universe (the battlerealm) with different laws and forces, where humans like Hawekey and Black Widow can defeat "gods" like Dormammu or beasts like Hulk.

Having said this, it does make sense for those champions to be the way they are. It makes sense for Ghost rider to take incinerate damage and Iceman taking coldsnap damage.
    It makes sense because it is a fictional universe.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Guys, I get the frustration, but this game doesn't always have to make sense, and neither do the comics or the movies.

It's not always consistent and it's not just Kabam doing it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ok hahaha this one is pretty straight forward you act as though he is made of pure fire well no I don't know all the specifics but come on, he is just another hulk but instead he gets so mad that his skin becomes red hot and he is literally burning off fire due to all that gamma wamma so he can bascially get through fire BUT that does not mean he is immune to it completely it just makes him go even more crazy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Again, I just wanted to see this for myself. I know why.
    I just want to see peoples opinions on this.

@XFA_Rebooted if you wanted to see this for yourself then search the forums for the 100+ threads on this.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Tier 1 and 2 iso shouldn’t exist in a 4 star chest.. but hey they do