**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Space for one skilled player with a prestige over 4800.

We're a 10.7 mil alliance currently mixing up AQ 5x5 and 65555. When running 5x5 we score over 100mil. We're concentrating on AQ and are aiming to do 65555 all the time going forward but need the alliance prestige to be higher, so we can score in the top 300 and therefore get those t4cc.

To fit in, you'll obviously need the prestige, but will be a team player, good communicator, uncollected, and active. We're all adults and don't expect everyone to be online every hour of every day, but to do AQ 5x5 and especially map 6, you do need to be online very often to clear nodes.

Add me on Line 'Nikovi'
Alliance Name: [2400] Interceptors

Comments

• Options
    NikoviNikovi Posts: 113
    Please note that the alliance is showing as full at the moment but one player is leaving after AQ. Thanks
  • Options
    Space is available now. We had to lose one inactive player
  • Options
    Still looking, thanks
  • Options
    Still looking, thanks
  • Options
    We filled that space but have another player taking a break from the game. So one space available as soon as we find someone to fill it.
  • Options
    We have a space again. Add me on 'Line' asap if you're interested. We want to fill the space before AQ starts
  • Options
    I pm you on line app
  • Options
    One space coming available after AQ ends later this week.
  • Options
    It seems a lot of people now have one or two r4 5 star champions thanks to the log in rewards, but they only have a few r5 4 stars and not much else ranked up. That's great for prestige but if you can't put a war defence of a minimum of all r5 4 stars, then it's a weak defence, and to be honest, even r5 4 stars aren't particularly strong.