**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morning Star receiving 2 souls from Iron Man. [Under Investigation]

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Note: I have only tested this and confirmed it on Iron Man. I'm not sure if the same is true for SIM or IP... possibly even Hela and Punisher.

I have been able to replicate this 3 seperate times. All of them taking place on the last quest of the event (I haven't tried it elsewhere).

When fighting Iron Man, if I use my sp3 with MS early in the match and have my counter reach 100, I gain a soul. Even after gaining a soul, if I finish the match with an sp3, another soul is added to my counter.

I thought it might have something to do with Arc Overload, but I was able to replicate it without triggering Arc Overload.

I also thought it might be a universal bug, but I was not able to replicate it against Angela or Black Bolt. These are the only ones I've had the opportunity to test it on, so I don't know if it works on just Iron Man or other champs.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Bump. Any word on this?

@moderator
    @administrator
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @ZzyzxGuy. I just tested this, and I didn't seem to end the fight with 3 souls. Could you provide a video or screenshot of this happening? Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ZzyzxGuy. I just tested this, and I didn't seem to end the fight with 3 souls. Could you provide a video or screenshot of this happening? Thanks!

I will when AW ends and I get her back.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Administrator @admin @moderator @Kabam Wolf

Here is the video. Notice I start off with 0 souls and gain 1 after my first sp3 and my counter reached 100. I ended the fight with another sp3.

When I go to fight AA, Morning Star has 2 souls.

Edit: hold on. Video is too big. Have to trim it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf @admin @Administrator

FYI: the forum video upload is annoying.

Here is a YouTube link of the fight:

https://youtu.be/3_uIKW3ggog
  • Options
    Something else I noticed: Assassin completely prevented IM's signature from triggering. I understand this being a perk for other champs' signatures; however, should a mastery really be able to nullify a champion's signature?

Seems unbalanced.
  • Options
    Bump.

Anything?
  • Options
    Hey there. Sorry for the delay! I took this to the team, so I'll let you know once I hear back from them. Thanks!
  • Options
    Any update?

@Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I have noticed that if you can end a fight with your final hit being the last hit needed to fill your counter, you also will receive 2 souls. My iPhone 6 isn’t good enough to record while I play (texts alone cause it to lag half the time) but it doesn’t seem to vary between champions.
  • Options
    Hey folks. No updates just yet, but I will let everyone know as soon as I hear back from the team. Thanks again for your patience on this one!
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. No updates just yet, but I will let everyone know as soon as I hear back from the team. Thanks again for your patience on this one!

Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf

Any news?
  • Options
    None yet, but I will get back to you asap. Thanks!
  • Options
    While you’re investigating this, I would like to also add that for some reason, degeneration saps your soul counter dry. I was doing Act 4 Chapter 3.1 with Morningstar and it is literally impossible to get even 1 soul stack if you don’t end the match with her level 3 because the global degen causes you to lose all 50 points on the counter in about 2.5 seconds.
  • Options
    I haven’t tested if this works from Dormammu’s degen or anyone else’s but i figure if it happened here, it’ll probably happen everywhere.
  • Options
    I have to get 5 star first
  • Options
    Any chance that any of you that have had the 2 souls gained also had Guillotine on your team?
    If Morningstar has less than 2 souls then she will gain an additional soul because of Guillotine's synergy.

No.

...I mean, really? C'mon.

Plus, did you watch the video?
  • Options
    @LordNegrotron I've notice that DoT damage affects the counter. If I bleed with MS, each tick gives me 5 on the counter. I'm assuming the opposite is true.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    @LordNegrotron I've notice that DoT damage affects the counter. If I bleed with MS, each tick gives me 5 on the counter. I'm assuming the opposite is true.

Really? That hasn’t worked for me weirdly enough.
  • Options
    ...almost 3 weeks without an update.