**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf SL star lord is too OP

KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
Only champ in the game that can destroy anyone in LOL with the fewest hits.

He definitely needs to be nerfed,

Also please nerf stark spider he is also too strong and can clear things to quickly

Please nerf iceman he should be atleast he able to get poison

Also please nerf magik as she can one shot any boss in alliance war, I can kill any boss in war with a magik, power lock em to death no matter MD they all go down quick so maybe nerf her power lock ability and bug her limbo so it does more damage

Also nerf doctor octopus he can also destroy any mystic defenders with one shot and way too easy too power lock please nerf his power lock ability

Please nerf vision he is great aswell not the greatest but we don’t really want any power control champs in the game

Also also pretty please I beg you MD needs to be evaluated and improved maybe add 5 more levels for extra powergain that would be great

Thank you so much

Comments

• KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    Also maybe nerf any regen champ as it saves me too many items and I want to be able to use my expiring potions
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Funny troll lol haha very original lol xd haha rofl
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Magik l2 infinite loop should be nerfed as well. No skill needed for that. Lol

If you do not slip up, which arguably gets harder with each update as the AI is improved.
  • They should also nerf beta Luke Cage, he seems to hit very hard and with his indestructible he doesn’t even need power control, that doesn’t seem fair at all.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    _Xavier_ wrote: »
    They should also nerf beta Luke Cage, he seems to hit very hard and with his indestructible he doesn’t even need power control, that doesn’t seem fair at all.

Okay then you can have the current LC instead
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    @xNig sorry but your wrong

Keeping a high combo with SL is very easy any player lvl 60 can do this with ease no skill needed at all

Magik power lock with sa2 is also very easy and low skill same with power locking with doctor octopus

Only skill based champ would be stark spider he does need skill to work but he is the only truth you mentioned

Blade sure nerf him too, I have plenty guys that have him but can’t clear bosses as effectively as with a magik but sure nerf him, blade definitely cannot take spidey as final boss but magik sure can power lock him and game over, also spider as final boss is too easy for other champs like maybe iceman and AA

So yeah nerf those too

Also seen people one shot Spider-Man with Karnak so let’s nerf him too
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    OR JUST MAKE THE BAD CHAMPS COUNTERS TO THEM. PEOPLE HAVE SPENT RARE AND VALUABLE RESOURCES ON THESE GUYS. JUST MAKE THE BAD CHAMPS BETTER GUYS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Keonex wrote: »

He definitely needs to be nerfed,

Also please nerf stark spider he is also too strong and can clear things to quickly

Also please nerf magik as she can one shot any boss in alliance war, I can kill any boss in war with a magik, power lock em to death no matter MD they all go down quick so maybe nerf her power lock ability and bug her limbo so it does more damage

Also nerf doctor octopus he can also destroy any mystic defenders with one shot and way too easy too power lock please nerf his power lock ability

Please nerf vision he is great aswell not the greatest but we don’t really want any power control champs in the game

Also also pretty please I beg you MD needs to be evaluated and improved maybe add 5 more levels for extra powergain that would be great

Thank you so much

Aha hahahah pure gold keo pure gold
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Keeping a combo streak of 300+ isn't OP, it's just skills. SL is just fine as it is
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Plantesan wrote: »
    Well...this thread provided some entertaining bathroom material.

"Bathroom" material?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Plantesan wrote: »
    Well...this thread provided some entertaining bathroom material.

"Bathroom" material?

Reading material, my error.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

He definitely needs to be nerfed

The downside of him is he needs the player to be skilled to keep a high enough combo count. Out of damage he has no utility nor sustain.

And he's also a glass cannon with no sustain. A few hits and he's gone.

Same issue as above. High utility, ok damage, low sustain.

Try that on a Spidey. Also, having a powerlock intercept fight requires skill to execute. Not to mention she's a glass cannon with ok damage and low sustain.

If you play well.

Anyway, I figured you're just doing this as a parody of all the "Nerf Blade" threads on the forums.

Sorry but Blade literally doesn't need skill to play (you can make mistakes and have the regen save you), has very high utility against villains, has a high base damage, and a high regen (sustain). Not to mention he has high prestige as well. These are the reasons, all packed into 1 character, why he's so sought after by almost the entire community.

Blade doesn't need skill to play? Are you serious? Old SW didn't need skill. Blade may be powerful but he does require skill. I'm assuming you don't have him and thus begrudge everyone that does. "Mommy!! Timmy has Blade and I don't!! Take his away!"
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Blade is the worst, no skill at all. Way to OP , and making war way to easy. And I have him. It's clearly to bolster sales. Why kabam would make him like this is the only explanation. If u keep him like this redo DS and SW. He's way worse than them. Quit playing this money grab kabm. SL does not need it. Requires some skill . @Kamr05 @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Again I have him and another In my alliance with r5 5*. He's soloing Lol. Shouldn't happen. Makes the game unblanced. Strictly sales and they will nerf him later. That's kabams MO
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

The downside of him is he needs the player to be skilled to keep a high enough combo count. Out of damage he has no utility nor sustain.

Try that on a Spidey. Also, having a powerlock intercept fight requires skill to execute. Not to mention she's a glass cannon with ok damage and low sustain.

If you play well.

Anyway, I figured you're just doing this as a parody of all the "Nerf Blade" threads on the forums.

Sorry but Blade literally doesn't need skill to play (you can make mistakes and have the regen save you), has very high utility against villains, has a high base damage, and a high regen (sustain). Not to mention he has high prestige as well. These are the reasons, all packed into 1 character, why he's so sought after by almost the entire community.

Blade doesn't need skill to play? Are you serious? Old SW didn't need skill. Blade may be powerful but he does require skill. I'm assuming you don't have him and thus begrudge everyone that does. "Mommy!! Timmy has Blade and I don't!! Take his away!"

He said he has him and entered fight in map 6 with 15% and left at 70 on degen node

Don't sweat it. Axelelf isn't even an end game player. 11m AW Tier 3-4 alliance with unduped Spark and unduped Angela R4.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    He is capped for reason at 50k. Blade and stark spidey can get through the enemies even faster than stark.
    Even though this is a troll thread this discussion has been passed off as normal by a mod which also baffles my mind.

It takes a troll to fully understand a troll so in this case the kabam mods understand this OP.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

If you play well.

He said he has him and entered fight in map 6 with 15% and left at 70 on degen node

I entered a map 6 degen fight with 4* wolverine at 20% health against UC and finished at 100% health... after first timing out and then going back in at 50% health and finishing him off and being back at 100% health.

Nerf please
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    He is capped for reason at 50k. Blade and stark spidey can get through the enemies even faster than stark.
    Even though this is a troll thread this discussion has been passed off as normal by a mod which also baffles my mind.

It takes a troll to fully understand a troll so in this case the kabam mods understand this OP.

So kabam created a node in a specific game mode to limit the power of a specific champ.

Then despite that, they still (softly) nerfed him directly by putting a cap on his sig ability.

That’s 2 strikes against SL and follows the same pattern of what they did to pre-12 god tier in the past.

SL is going down. Writing on the wall. And everyone is so horrified about mystic wars dying to Blade that they aren’t paying attention.
This discussion has been closed.