**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1as

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Has there been any discussion about adding t1as to aq milestones?

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Doubtful, as their concern is that once you add t1a's, they then become a source of t2a shards from people selling them. To which they could just make t1a unsellable for shards (only get gold for selling them) and thus cut off that source for t2a.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I actually made this point yesterday within ally. I assume they won’t give more bc don’t want people selling them to get t2as. They should just go back to not letting u get t2a frags for selling them. U didn’t used to.
  • CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    I left my alliance to enter semi-retirement. Problem: Without an alliance, there's no AQ, so no glory, so basically NO T1 Alphas. So I'm pretty stuffed now. Come on Kabam, make these more available. How about adding them to the loyalty store? 5* champs are essential now for progress and you need 5 or 6 T1a every time you rank one up. Kind of a problem! I have more t4cc and t2a than I can spend in 2 careers, and never have a simple resource like T1a. Can't there be a daily / weekly quest to get t1a fragments or something? I already have to go the pain of grinding out the 800k in alpha arena every 9 days, which I detest!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Just to reiterate, if you update t1a to NOT provide t2a shards on sale, what would then be the harm in stepping up availability of t1a, since it's a basic building block for both 4 and 5 (and probably 6) star heroes. Assuming the fear is escalation of t2a availability. I don't think there is a consistent source of t1a for those not in an alliance.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Doubtful, as their concern is that once you add t1a's, they then become a source of t2a shards from people selling them. To which they could just make t1a unsellable for shards (only get gold for selling them) and thus cut off that source for t2a.

Lmao who is selling t1a’s for t2a shards? Only people is low tier ally’s would be my guess. I have way too many 5*’s to rank & no t1a’s to do it. They need to add more or make 5*’s needing 1-2 per rank up, needing 5-6 is very unnecessary