**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master quest locked

I done my heroic on event secret empire forever 100%
And play 1 round in master event and the key removed x2k1qetw6w10.png
z73x0bnvwljy.png

Comments

• _Fawn__Fawn_ Posts: 20
    Hi, I'm having the same issue. I did 100% on Heroic. I explored 100% Chapter 1 on Master and started working on Chapter 2. I ran out of energy and when I went to get a refill I saw the Master Key. I thought it was maybe some special prize so I clicked it. When nothing happened I finished the round. Then I was locked out of Master and it's saying I don't have the keywhrppa1be4ib.png
    ty8fxvlvkmlr.png
    for it.
    7spy0pmgmwq1.png
    5f59pvhhsl1v.png
    63p6u22iuh2l.png
  • NasrNasr Posts: 17
    Almost all people who play event first day the same happened to them
    I'm so sad. I hope they're able to fix this. It'd blow to have to run back through:(.
  • Just happened to me as well. So much for my legend run.
  • Was 2 runs into the 1st part of the last chapter
    Such a waste of units/energy refills:( Let's see what they do to "compensate"
    I was in next run in chapter 1
  • I'd bet my paycheck the be will be 0 compensation. I blew 900 units on refills
    It's not right if we end up paying the price for their mistakes :(
    hitelldqz5hu.png
    Complete 1 chapter only in master
  • I am also joining the club. I actually completed Master mode chapter 1 and then I got kicked out of the master mode with the same problem everybody listed out.
    I wonder if they're gonna have us redo it.. :(
  • Is this bug still ongoing?
    Yes
    From what I can tell, I keep seeing more and more posts popping up. This only happened to me about an hour ago:(
  • RedOutlaw7RedOutlaw7 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    lw96gajuf4dm.png
    xrehjjaoy41z.png
    Same thing happened here. I probably wouldn't have made it in time but I was trying a legends run
    I think every one play it happens the same to him
  • Same thing happened to me.0ql8bhlf6kmd.png
    Urza do you still have that key my key despair 85wh9oz3at7m.png
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    I will add myself to this issue.....there goes the legend run. Go figure Kabam can't never get anything right!
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    k026kauw8ho4.png
    So any chance to continue the quest or forget and delete the game and sleeping because spend all night for nothing
  • Hey Everyone. The team is investigating. We'll update you when we have more info
  • I bought a ton of energy and was giving an attempt for my first legend run and this happened. Pissed I bought all of those energy refills for nothing.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    i spent 400 units for energy and my key was gone and i cant play the master quest right now.

kabam is so good at getting on people's nerves.
  • JonWright2016DWJonWright2016DW Posts: 19
    Yeah same thing happened to me I accidentally pressed the use on the key when I was in Master mode and I noticed that I was locked out of Master mode