**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on r5 Gwen pool?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I have 3 (soon to have 4) t2as in overflow. My choices are basically r4 unduped Starord, unduped Hawkeye, r4 dupes carbage, or r5 duped gwenpool.

Obviously the best champ of those is the duped gwenpool. The issue is I’m saving shards to try for blade and if I r5 gp, I wipe myself out of skill t4cc (all I seem to get are cosmic and science) and I commit her to r5 instead of blade (if I get him).

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I love GP but I would wait for Blade!!
    r5 StarLord will not gain you much even if he was duped, r4 duped SL is more than enough for LoL if you haven't done it yet.

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Way I see it
    You're stuck between a very hard rock and a very hard rock
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Just wait
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Unless kabam gives out another fully formed 5* crystal between now and when blade is available, I have to use t2as. Three t2as expire in 17 days. I can’t really just wait. Those are my choices. (And I did lol easy path with a 4* Star lord to have more shots at blade first time and went 0/3)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    My thought is that I’m incredibly jealous. 5* Skill AG rotting in inventory for about 2 years now. Only candidate is Bucky, who won’t get a whiff of it.

Seriously, if you have decent shots at Blade and can wait, wait. But don’t pine for him. Given that a Blade “adjustment” is inevitable, Gwen may be the better bet long term.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    I would r4 the unduped Starlord he is still viable in other parts of the game, and saves you the r5 decision for now if you aren't sold on GP
  • Options
    IMO, r4 HE. The t4 skill will come again easily enough. He's your best option of those choices. Save r5 for Blade or someone better.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Carnage for prestige and wait until he gets buffed.

The way I see it is HE or GP will both require you to use of skill T4cc which Im guessing you do not have too many of.

Sounds like you beat most content where r4 HE or r5 GP would benefit you...

So considering you probably do not need to clear difficult content, you probably would get the most out of prestige while you wait for blade.

I can't believe I just said rank up carnage. But if he gets the buff he supposed to have (yes kabam did say they will be revisiting him in 2018) you wont regret it.

Had a similiar issue with cosmic t4cc expiring and I was lucky enough medusa crystal came and pulled her, but wasted 5* shards. My 4* Carnage is r4 and was looking like he was going to r5.

Again in your situation for me carnage is even more obvious because it sounds like if you go for blade you will use HE very minimally between having blade and already a r4 GP.