**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo Change In AI Attacking during power gain phase [Not A Bug]

whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have fought Mordo multiple times in AW recently, and instead of blocking through his power gain phase and dodging back against heavy attacks I load up my heavy and he counter attacks leaving no way (besides timing a combo) to counter Mordo's power gain plus taking a ton of damage on the intercepted attack. this is a major AI change and needs to be discussed.

@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    whaler213 wrote: »
    I have fought Mordo multiple times in AW recently, and instead of blocking through his power gain phase and dodging back against heavy attacks I load up my heavy and he counter attacks leaving no way (besides timing a combo) to counter Mordo's power gain plus taking a ton of damage on the intercepted attack. this is a major AI change and needs to be discussed.

@Kabam Miike

Nothing needs to be discussed. No where does it say mordo will only block during his power gain. Expect the unexpected
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @whaler213. We haven't made any changes to Mordo's AI. There is no specific pattern that an AI controlled opponent will follow, so this is always a possible outcome in the fight. Since this isn't a Bug, I'm going to close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.