**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW tier 3 fight , either they are cheating or they are supper champions

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
We are in AW fight in tier 3 with an alliance, they may be good fighters but sometimes things doesn’t look right when you clear difficult nodes without losing a single point in your health. Pics will show more elaborately.

gpyb3ipjktj0.jpeg
z2b33mmzyfgm.jpeg

Node 12 clear with link node on without losing health with the above 3 champs and moved to next node to fight with ultron.

kg5fg5fsmbls.jpeg
s78ubtmfthrv.jpeg

Node 18 clear without losing health , now below two pics will show the health of his champs

8ntwvu3wl7kq.jpeg
0pz683c4kde3.jpeg

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Well, I'm convinced. They're supper champions.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Quake rules!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Intercept and evade specials and you can finish fights full health
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Getting by that ultron full health is suspicious though
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Intercept and evade specials and you can finish fights full health

On node 12 he beat an 5* YJ rank 2 unduped with link node on and unblockable S1 .... I still believe they are supper champions
    This guys fights with two juggernauts Duped rank 4 in a row and look at his health after fights, same alliance that we are in fighting currently. We are screwed

l7dp5tjv8xc5.jpeg
    And node 24 spidy duped rank 4 down with same result

0wtu0yqnxbx3.jpeg
    @Kabam Wolf can you please help as we are currently fighting with this alliance.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Quake is that good fella. She puts concussion on spider and he doesn’t evade. If she’s rank 4 she will kill anyone fast. My rank 3 quake is one of my top champs
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The suspicious part is the attackers are all r3 4*, technically quake can do it but it is definitely suspicious, the numbers fluctuating is wierd
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If Sentry is his preferred attacker he's not that good...just saying.
    The moderators will close this down. Report them to customer support and hope they do something.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    What champ did you place on node 12?

And let me give you some advice, im pretty sure tier 3 has Buffet on node 24, so try switching that Spidey to 18 (or 12) and Ultron to 24. You can thank me later

Archangel wipes out that spidey in seconds. Ultron there is a pain in the ass
    Codornas wrote: »
    What champ did you place on node 12?

And let me give you some advice, im pretty sure tier 3 has Buffet on node 24, so try switching that Spidey to 18 (or 12) and Ultron to 24. You can thank me later

Archangel wipes out that spidey in seconds. Ultron there is a pain in the ass

Thanks , we have done all the experiments and still everyone beats this lane but definitely not like this , on node 12 it was 5* rank 2 undped YJ

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    If he's not just topping health off with potions after battles to psych you out (a trick I pull sometimes to get a rise out of an opponent), he's most likely using the 1 punch mod. 1 modder doesn't beat your alliance in the land of 100% completions. Post on war room chat that you've reported the guy and give them the case number - that's always fun
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    How many times do the Mod's need to tell people that these posts are not allowed?

2knz99wdjw8z.gif
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Well he blurred names and was asking for advice, seems a logical place to ask but yeah tier 3 even having anyone with r3s is highly suspicious, report them as suggested
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They're most likely hackers, I've seen this happen sometimes even one person who used to be in my alliance.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Their is no way theygot thru that spidey unarmed, even with quake, he isn't gonna stand there while you place concussion charges on him. Most likely they are cheating. And is that how low PI in tier 3 is. Are you sure you aren't in tier 8 or probably 13. I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just that I have the same PI on nodes and I'm in tier 9.
  • edited January 2018
    If you are having problems with another player or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to Customer Service Team. You can contact our Customer Support team here. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.