**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* Arena needed?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Personally, I think it is long overdue!

I don't even have the motivation to grind out a new 4* when I know that, whoever it is, won't even get in with my current 5*s to quest or whatever.

With the new 5* feature crystal too, it could be 12 weeks before you can even land that 5* if using shards, pushing us to use units to purchase GMC, which is all the new 5* feature is about.

We should be able to have a 5* arena, it doesn't have to be top 800 get the champ, half or, or quarter it! But make sure the other milestones are like 7.5k 5* shards, or that same champ as a 4* for those just missing out.

Revamp all milestones at the same time too, PHC shards aren't good enough anymore.

What do you guys reckon, is a 5* arena now needed, and what rewards/milestones etc would you like to see?

Is 5* Arena needed? 47 votes

Yes it is needed
85%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69Gimli_SoGShrimkinsHarada78DarkestDestroyerAnimejay70gr3nd3lThe_Greatest_Onemum_m2PlayerStewmanDarciliszuffyTwittwitBUZZdog3000Darkrider05Isman1998TellthemIAM 40 votes
Nope, stick to 4* arena
14%
Carmel1Romario26Primmer79wSWeaponXAtomic_WolfSpiritOfVengeanceNoobiexyz 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes it is needed
    100%
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yes it is needed
    i wouldn't say it's long over due. but when 6* come out there won't be any use for them in the arena under the current system. so yeah. this is needed. and cut offs will be low, because of the refresh time. it'll actually lower all the cut offs down the line too
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yes it is needed
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i wouldn't say it's long over due. but when 6* come out there won't be any use for them in the arena under the current system. so yeah. this is needed. and cut offs will be low, because of the refresh time. it'll actually lower all the cut offs down the line too

I think if anything Kabam would profit with people using 10 units to refresh champs, especially if a new 5* comes out who sounds great, and having to wait 12 weeks to see them in the featured crystal.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yes it is needed

I think if anything Kabam would profit with people using 10 units to refresh champs, especially if a new 5* comes out who sounds great, and having to wait 12 weeks to see them in the featured crystal.

right. but pockets aren't that deep for some people. cut offs will be lower, unless they allow 4*'s in this style of arena. expect it to be around 12-13 million. not 18-20 for the features. I would also anticipate a smaller pool of people getting that champ. maybe as low as 50. the lower they make this number, the more units they get people to spend.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes it is needed

right. but pockets aren't that deep for some people. cut offs will be lower, unless they allow 4*'s in this style of arena. expect it to be around 12-13 million. not 18-20 for the features. I would also anticipate a smaller pool of people getting that champ. maybe as low as 50. the lower they make this number, the more units they get people to spend.

That's just delusional.

5 star arena which allows only 5 and 6 star champs to compete for the featured 5 star champ. Top 800? I would bet 20 mil plus every time.

Even plebs have 20 plus 5 stars now, and can make 4-5 mil or more with no refreshes in 3 days. Guys at the top can do 15 mil easy. Then add refreshes for the whales.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Yes it is needed
    Yes. Who enjoys putting up 20m for 4*s these days? Craziness.