**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix Kang's SP2

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Not sure if this was intentional or not, but the sp2 stun occurs on the first blast that he shoots and starts ticking down while the animation is still going on. By the time the tornado thingy knocks down the opponent, the stun has already expired, making it completely useless. Why not make it so that the tornado stuns the opponent instead? That way the stun could actually be useful

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The stuns purpose from kangs sp2 is to keep them frozen so the second part lands and drains all the enemies power it's perfect if you just want to stun longer use his sp1
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Logy79_R38El but all specials stun opponents for the duration of the animation. For example, dr voodoos sp1, he hits them, they are stunned while he lowers his staff, and they are unstunned when he blasts them. Antman sp2, he kicks them, they are stunned, he shoots them with ants. Every single special attack that contains multiple hits already has an inherent stun. With Kang, the stun debuff becomes redundant.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @Logy79_R38El but all specials stun opponents for the duration of the animation. For example, dr voodoos sp1, he hits them, they are stunned while he lowers his staff, and they are unstunned when he blasts them. Antman sp2, he kicks them, they are stunned, he shoots them with ants. Every single special attack that contains multiple hits already has an inherent stun. With Kang, the stun debuff becomes redundant.

I don't have Kang (so in theory I actually benefit from things staying as they are); but @taojay1 is absolutely correct here; and fixing this would slightly make up for reducing the stun from his SP1 recently.
    I don't think that after the power drain you should put a stun on the enemy too that would mean Kang would be able to stun on an almost permanent basis if your aggressive ? Kangs great fun to use and his sp2 is a great power drain he's fine the way he is in my opinion
    @Logy79_R38El Ronan is able to stun on a permanent basis, and has far more use than Kang when duped. So if both of Kang's specials are supposed to stun, why make the sp2 stun unusable
    I don't get where kangs stun is unusable if you want to stun with Kang then use the sp1 if you want power control use sp2 the initial stun he places with the sp2 does exactly what is needed keeps enemies stunned till the juicy part of the attack sucks all their power. And let's be serious for a minute kangs not a champ that anyone will use to get content done he's a trophy champ that's fun to play around with but the tech class has far better options for every part of the game so if your pinning your hopes on an endgame monster kangs not that champ
    @Logy79_R38El the point isn't whether I want stun or power control. His description says that his sp2 has 100% chance to stun, with all other champs this stun occurs on the last hit of the special (except maybe Daredevil, who stuns on any special crits). There is no need to "keep enemies stunned until the juicy part hits" because all specials are like that. Compare it to Antman's sp2, his kick stuns the opponent, but there is no debuff. All I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense to put the stun on the first hit of Kang's sp2.

And just to be clear I have no intention to use Kang in endgame content, I just think that he was made to be similar to Ronan in that all his specials have guaranteed stuns.