**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight intros or opening stances?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Has this ever been considered just before we run into battle. A brief intro from both opponents and this would not have to be heavily detailed or even have voices included just like a small turn from some characters or a cocky face expression or someone like spiderman jumping on to the ground. We have a stance at the end and was wondering if this would be a good idea.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Oh yeah good point. Maybe they could get skipped by tapping the screen.

Sorry if I was spamming this topic somehow even though I just thought of it now to whoever this is honestly getting old fast.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It would be cool to see Ghost Rider arrive on his chopper. Or to see Gwenpool pratfall onto the battlefield.

But it would get old quickly.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I wouldn't mind it for limited game functions like the Boss Rush, quest bosses, ROL, LOL, and RTTL. Otherwise, it would get old really quick.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is a bad suggestion that doesn't fit with this game in my opinion ...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Is a bad suggestion that doesn't fit with this game in my opinion ...

how does it not fit? this is a fighting game and a crossover game. character intros fit in both

It doesn't matter if it is or not a fightning game. In this specific game, I don't see hoe it would fit well
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Have an option to turn it on or off. I would love to have dialogue that is specific to each champ. Eg iron man vs cap
    Cap: I’m gonna knock you on your ass, stark
    Iron man: language, old man

But the thing is, there’s much better tasks for the game team to focus on, even if it just openeing stances. In my ideal world we’d have the dialogue for characters but like I said, better things to work on.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Ok u have the option at the end of a fight to watch the victors animation. Do u watch it or tap the screen to skip it? How many times did u watch them before u started skipping them?