**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestions for ALLIANCE QUEST

Hi Kabam and all. I have some suggestions for AQ I'd really like to be given some consideration and stimulate thoughtful discussion from my 2+ years of experience with the game. I'm currently with the alliance called Tiny TiM! (tTiM!) and we run 2 BGs for Alliance Quest map 3 and above (we open 3 BGs for lower to give others that are newer a chance to get more experience) and for Alliance War:

1) I feel that Alliance Quest should have similar BG control to Alliance War. In AW, you can select how many groups you want to allow. I think it should be the same for Alliance Quest as well. There are some alliances that don't have enough people at all times to run 3 BGs, and there are many cases where someone opens a 3rd BG when one wasn't supposed to be opened and cripples the result for the team.

2) It would be more fair cost-wise to price AW differently based on the number of BGs you run. It's odd that alliances that don't run a full 3 BGs pay the same as ones that do, with less possible rewards. Perhaps there's a way to run maps at a "price-per-BG" instead of just one up-front cost.

3) Possibly run different maps for different BGs to tailor to different levels. In some cases, pursuing rewards is not the biggest priority of an alliance. Sometimes, it's more about the people you have, regardless of their level. Many alliances claim to be "family" alliances, and I'm part of one that does that well. It would be nice if you could run map 4 for 2 BGs and then perhaps run a map 2 for those who are part of the "family" and are even known in person by others in the alliance, but they are lower or newer and less experienced.

I think that sums up my suggestions. I look forward to thoughtful and helpful comments and further discussion. I would like to discourage any comments that immediately shoot down these ideas claiming it doesn't matter for them or their alliance because of how "perfect" they are and such.

Thanks!
Tiemilios

Comments

• Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I don't think this got much attention being posted on a Sunday night...lol. BUMP! :smile:
  • Options
    I'm really surprised there were no thoughts on this...maybe I need to bump again?

• Options
    Most important thing to me would be to see more control over the number of ALLIANCE QUEST groups. I really feel strongly that this should be added to the game and wouldn't hurt anything.