**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10.5 mil Alliance running map 65555 looking for one active player in American time zone

We are running map 6 on day 1 for now, once we get one active in same time zone, we can run on day 2 and maybe both days once we find the right fit. Looking for one active with decent prestige that can finish their own lane and doesn't need baby sitting. We also run AW 3 times a week, tier 3 and 4 to make the wins easier, and great rewards, SA weekly also. Donations only 150k gold, 25k bc, 10k loyalty, b/c we have an abundance of donation, so that is a steal for the cost of a map 6 and great rewards. Placed 438 last week in AQ. Hope to hit 300 w/in the next couple of weeks, hit me on line if interested, ONLY serious players that can finish their lane and have r5's and better, thx. Add me on line if interested, UrbanLion14.

Comments

• Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    What is the requirement in PI?
  • we prefer 4800 Pi so we can continue to grow and stay in the top AQ %, but if a person is beneath it and committed to growing which they will with the rewards, I have no problem being fair and giving a chance. An active person with a Pi lower than 4800 that can finish their lane is more important to us than a person with a high Pi that isn't reliable. Add me on Line bro: UrbanLion14
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Still looking for someone?
  • yes bro, I just replied to you, we have the same expectations lol, add me on line bro: UrbanLion14
  • I still can make room for one more if interested, please don't hesitate to hit me up on Line app. Need one at the end of this AQ event.