**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Display/Graphics quality changing while playing...

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
Something I have been noticing a lot lately is one fight will seem to have better graphics and smoother animations. The next fight it doesn't seem as smooth and the graphics are not as clean.

I've also noticed that the mechanics of the game (timing especially) seems to differ when the changes occur in the visual quality of the graphics changes.

I also can not help but wonder if some of the mechanics of the game that seem to be "off" at times is due to graphics quality changes that occur that may not be significant enough to notice. It would explain why Parry timing is unreliable, why recovery times seem off, why the AI can do things faster then a person ever could if the graphics are rendering slightly slower then anticipated by the game engine...

I'm trying to capture it on video, but the screen recording degrades the saved video so it's been hard to capture.

Devices this has been noticed with.

Running Android 7.1.1:
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T

Running Android 8:
Galaxy S8
OnePlus 5

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep. Happens to me when I switch back n forth between apps. Even recorded the difference on the same fight I was in if y'all would like to see that for "proof" if yall absolutely need it. Since y'all at Kabam never seem to experience what we do on our brand new phones. Galaxy s8+ everything up to date.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Happens on my s7 edge when I switch apps also
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    See it's happening without switching apps now...
  • Hi, i have the same problem as you. Everything is fine in the menu but i have a FPS drop when i'm battle, like i was with 15 fps.
    I tried with android 7.1.1 or 8.0 but it's the same.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    What can i do for helping you ?
    Phone : ONEPLUS A5010 (5T - 128Go 8GB ram)
    Version OxygenOS : 4.7.5
    Android version : 7.1.1