Options

Iceman Armor bug

Recently i noticed iceman lost his armor.and not getting his ice armor back..

1. When bW hits iceman, he lost his armor completely
2. When stark spidey hits heavy, iceman lost his armor completely
3. Electra hits iceman, he lost his armor completely

Comments

• Options
    Guys see this pic
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Maybe she just made it fail since you're debuffed and it's a defensive ability? Idk why Spark would do that though.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 305 ★★
    If the damage dealt to iceman is more than 5% of his health, his armor will absorb the damage and limit it to 5%..
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    If the damage dealt to iceman is more than 5% of his health, his armor will absorb the damage and limit it to 5%..

His issue is that it isn't coming back. The timer should start when it's removed.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I can't speak to Stark Spidey, but awakened Widow reduces defensive ability accuracy on her opponents and Elektra does the same when her opponents are under a debuff. So this could just be their abilities kicking in and preventing his Ice Armor from rebuilding.

Or it's a bug. I've never taken notice to this 1st hand.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I can't speak to Stark Spidey, but awakened Widow reduces defensive ability accuracy on her opponents and Elektra does the same when her opponents are under a debuff. So this could just be their abilities kicking in and preventing his Ice Armor from rebuilding.

Or it's a bug. I've never taken notice to this 1st hand.

Awaken Black Widow, Elektra if Iceman is under a debuff, Mefisto. I have faced this issue with them. The timer for the next Ice Armor does not trigger. But it is not a bug. It is working as intended.

I can't say anything about Spark.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Stark Enhanced Spider-Man can also reduce Ability Accuracy, so that is likely what's happening here. I did some testing, and there don't seem to be any issues with Iceman's Ice Armor. Thanks!
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Just to clarify Kabam Wolf's point about SSE, he reduces it after an s3 for 35s (or longer with a synergy). Also, Rogue can do it as well if she steals the ice armor and maintains it until the timer runs out.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. Stark Enhanced Spider-Man can also reduce Ability Accuracy, so that is likely what's happening here. I did some testing, and there don't seem to be any issues with Iceman's Ice Armor. Thanks!

Sir, i can understand but icemarmor forming timer is disappeared completely. What about that
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Stark spidey only reduce opponent ability accuracy on only spcl3.. He can not remove iceman icearmor heavy..

From last 2-3 days I'm seeing many champs are not working fine..

Sometimes archangel neurotoxin damage automatically converts into bleed debuff. How is this possible..
    We need a new update soon
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    What content where u doing mvinceablle
  • Options
    Act4 chap2
  • Options
    Act 4 story mode? There isn't a Stark Spider in act 4. There is the Symbiote Spider-man.