**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 *Awkening gem and 40 signatures

JabsJabs Posts: 20
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have star lord but i dont think i can reach a a 50 combos.maybe my max is around 20s. And i have as well a 40 signture shoulld i use them on same one i awaken. ( i already have awekened gamora antman deadpool grey)

4 *Awkening gem and 40 signatures 37 votes

Voodoo
40%
LoPrestiHotCarlosBuckeyeKPGAM3RGUYBUZZdog3000Stark78AlfaSharkPowerr99D_Ace_71Crimsontide1616xananabananaFishman13579VulcanMKil63GaudyGMoneyGamerT 15 votes
Spiderman stark
21%
DrenlinRavenrob_33ThikasJaydev217LittleYinYinKingDMy_SuperiorStagedear85 8 votes
Hulk
5%
stakAnonymous346 2 votes
Iceman
8%
Ground_Round1UndeadProphetGreenstroke 3 votes
Star lord
21%
mum_m2SpideyShaheerFIazCarme1974BobomanElitehunterBahamutEspGabriel 8 votes
Hood
0%
Drax
0%
Mrs marvel
0%
Spiderman classic
2%
EMPERORIS 1 vote

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Star lord
    SL if you can keep a combo
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Star lord
    Another choice is Voodoo who needs to be awakened
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Voodoo
    Star Lord is the best choice if you can keep a high combo. (Remember that eventually you will keep the combo).

Spiderman Stark and Voodoo would be the next.

Iceman is very good unduped. He negates evade, doesn’t bleed, can’t be poisoned, does damage over time, has ice armor.
  • JabsJabs Posts: 20
    Ok guys, should i use the 40 signature on star lord if i awken him or i keep them to voodo? Who needs more signatures?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Voodoo
    Voodoo is the swiss army knife. Stark is amazing dupe but still great unduped. Ice also great and benefits a lot from the dupe, but not for his immunities or ice armor just for getting coldsnap at the start.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Voodoo
    if you want longer content down go for voodoo or star lord
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Star lord
    the percentages of this poll just proves that there's a lot of misinformation going about here.

You don't need to awaken Ice Man. You can get by with just landing an L1
    You don't need to awaken Spiderman. His damage output is still insane
    Hulk's awakening ability is not so great unless you have certain synergies.

The only two options you have here is voodoo and SL. I actually wish I would have voted for Voodoo here knowing that you have spiderman but that's fine. Voodoo just needs to be awakened, so no stones here for him. My thought process here was to apply those 40 sig stones, which you wouldn't want to use on voodoo, unless you're playing the prestige game.

Either way, you can't go wrong with either SL or Voodoo, but if you have Stark Spiderman already, then apply the awakening gem on voodoo, and save the sigstones for someone else.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo is a utility God. Can use him anywhere in the game. He'll help your progression a lot.