**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider bug ?

So recently I am witnessing that he is not able to get his soul from 5 hit combo bleed.
I was fighting ghost rider with my dormammu , he managed to get 5 hits on me and immune was displayed under my health bar , that means he should get 1 soul , but that was not the case , I was playing in the arena. Also recently I am also not able to get souls after my 5 hit combo .
P.S - I know about the 4 hit then medium/light hit combo , so please don't reply with that.

Comments

• Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Why won't you read his abilities first to find out. I'm sure you haven't. The only 100% chance you get judgement is SP3. First SP 70%, second SP 80%. Heavy 80%...
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    i have been having problems with GR's parry this week, nothing else with him seems broken and it is happening with some other champs. Other game mechanics are also acting differently, seems like we just have to adjust our gameplay until they fix it/if they even care. Gotta adapt regardless. Do your research so you know what abilities proc, RNG-sus will often frown on you and not proc a judgement.
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Here's a tip, put Blade in synergy and you'll get judgement all the time... :)
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    ZEN wrote: »
    Why won't you read his abilities first to find out. I'm sure you haven't. The only 100% chance you get judgement is SP3. First SP 70%, second SP 80%. Heavy 80%...

Please read my post corectly , I said that he used his combo on me , immune popped up that means he was able to put bleed on me , i was using dormammu so he was immune , and gr didn't get soul , I know he has chance , I am saying that it is broken , I am not saying that percentage is reduced.
  • Options

Thanks will use it for sure
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    The soul is a judgment if he already had a judgment then it will apply a second one and continues up to 4 not duped 5 duped
  • Options

Thanks will use it for sure