**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is SW's power steal going to be fixed?

I'm tired of losing power when I should be gaining it. It's a well documented issue. Will it be fixed in the next update?

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    TTT
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    When they introduce 7 stars
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Going on 2 months now. Thanks for your quick response..... :s
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What exactly is the problem? SW has power steal, which grabs power from the enemy and takes it for her own, and power drain, which drains all power from the match...meaning both sides.

Is this what you’re talking about, or is there another issue?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Mirage_Turtle. The issue with her Power Steal is the one being asked about. The team is aware and are looking into it.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Sorry, I should have explained a bit more. Her Power Steal is currently causing her to lose Power as well as gain it, leaving her without about the same amount she started with.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Does it? Power steal works fine for me. I think people are moreso complaining because power drain leaves both of you with no power rather than just the opponent/non-Scarlet Witch person.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Does it? Power steal works fine for me. I think people are moreso complaining because power drain leaves both of you with no power rather than just the opponent/non-Scarlet Witch person.

It doesn't work fine, and people are not complaining about power drain. Look at your meter the next time you use her and wait for power steal to proc. Your meter will go down then back up, whereas it used to only go up.
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Given she is one if the most commonly used/powerful/useful 4* champs, i can't believe this wasn't fixed in this patch.... i mean cudos for fixing Groot... i am sure there were plenty of people waiting on that one so they could tackle uncollected quests with him lol