**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question about Jordan’s BPCW

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just started chapter 4 and the boss doesn’t seem too tough, I just have messed up once or twice. My current strat for beating him (my bleed immunes are dead) is to do backdraft intercepting then bait L1. Is there anything better than that? The main part I’ve struggled with is the dashing forward of his L1. The second hit has snagged me twice. I would rather not use any revives (obviously) because I will be trying for Uncollected when I finish this challenge (and maybe the BP/KM/GH EQ).

Any thoughts? I have a r5 duped Magik and r4 duped CB 4* left alive.

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    If the problem is that your getting hit by sp1, then there is no other advice that anyone can really give you besides stop getting hit by sp1. Definietly don't dash towards it - don't do anything so your character starts running to him automaticaly, so you can dash back when you see him launching sp1. Because if you dash towards it manualy, you cannot dash back at the same time before your dash forward is over.

• Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    make sure when he has sp1 you stay 1 evade length away to bait his special, that way you only need to back dash once when he uses it and you wont get hit by the 2nd part
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I just started chapter 4 and the boss doesn’t seem too tough, I just have messed up once or twice. My current strat for beating him (my bleed immunes are dead) is to do backdraft intercepting then bait L1. Is there anything better than that? The main part I’ve struggled with is the dashing forward of his L1. The second hit has snagged me twice. I would rather not use any revives (obviously) because I will be trying for Uncollected when I finish this challenge (and maybe the BP/KM/GH EQ).

Any thoughts? I have a r5 duped Magik and r4 duped CB 4* left alive.

Your Magik is good enough!!
    Limbo will give you back some health if he hits you while youre blocking (if timed right)
    Wait for BP to gain all the armours and sp3 his face!!
    You should be able to 1 shot him!!
    but like @DiablosUltimate , if you cant evade sp1, you will have some issues!!
    Best of luck!!
  • Options
    If the problem is that your getting hit by sp1, then there is no other advice that anyone can really give you besides stop getting hit by sp1. Definietly don't dash towards it - don't do anything so your character starts running to him automaticaly, so you can dash back when you see him launching sp1. Because if you dash towards it manualy, you cannot dash back at the same time before your dash forward is over.
    make sure when he has sp1 you stay 1 evade length away to bait his special, that way you only need to back dash once when he uses it and you wont get hit by the 2nd part

I know how to evade it, it’s just that after I dodge back once, the second hit CLIPS me. Like the auto connecting thing with heavies, just with the special. When I said “the dashing forward of his special” means HIS special (the two hit slash dash). Dodging back once might work for a 5 hit combo, but with backdraft intercepting, that’s not how it works. Lol thanks @WhatRYou for being more constructive than others 👌🏼
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

I know how to evade it, it’s just that after I dodge back once, the second hit CLIPS me. Like the auto connecting thing with heavies, just with the special. When I said “the dashing forward of his special” means HIS special (the two hit slash dash). Dodging back once might work for a 5 hit combo, but with backdraft intercepting, that’s not how it works. Lol thanks @WhatRYou for being more constructive than others 👌🏼

One advis is. Dont stay close at him when he has a sp1 ryd Becasse If u clouse one him. You wuld get clip Buy the 2 part
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    To clarify what's already been said, when you see him at sp1, dont tempt fate. Don't wait to evade. evade before he uses it.

Magik should do some good sp3 damage.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    You can also bait his heavy attack and go after him then. I like to bait his sp1 personally, but also bait heavies when needed.
  • Options
    I just used voodoo... just convert all his armor buffs to poison with L1 and stun him as usual when no armor buffs.... if u having issue in evading bpcw L1 then just block it.
  • Options
    I just went thru and had him at 90% health then solo’ed him with SL no heath down. Thx for the tips all
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    help me, mordo sp2 is not woriking, who should i use for war machine?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    magik, voodoo
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Medusa can shatter his armor, that makes him easier to fight without worrying about his reflective armor.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    help me, mordo sp2 is not woriking, who should i use for war machine?

Bring in a duped ronan. Trust me, you’ll have a lot of fun. Literally any rarity will work, an alliance mate of mine used a 2* and made quick work of war machine
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Play very passively. Bait heavies then combo, bait SP1, right after he goes down post-lunge, dash and combo. I soloed BPCW with Iceman. But it will be tougher for you without bleed immune. But you can do it.