**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase tier 2 cap

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
I have 5 stars and only one of them can be rank 4 I had 16 tier 2 alphas and 2 recently expired and I could not do a thing about it. With tier 1s if they expire it is not the worst thing but these 2s are valuable I keep getting the resources but I am not getting any other decent 5 stars.

Comments

• Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Show us your five stars ?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I am close to finally getting the final tier 4 tech catalyst, i would consider luke after the changes and personally I would not use any tier 2s on anyone else besides luke or mordo. Plus even if I wanted use the tier 2s on anyone else I would have to wait for other resources but I put my starlord as my top priority and that ended up with 2 of my tier 2s expiring.
    3hebe5s3eh6y.png

@Ricardo60289
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance I would r4 sl, spidey, juggs, hawkeye, AV, and drax all before i would let t2a expire. I know people who delayed in finishing act 5 just so they wouldnt send them to stash
    But that's the thing I would rather dupe that drax first. Spidey ok that makes sense. Agent venom I was not sure because. Hawkeye ill consider. Juggs I will never do just due to my own personal hate towards him. It's like I am being forced to rank champs I don't want to rank up because of expiring resources. I get why they should be at that rank but all that gold all those resources for just defence champs which I don't need right at the moment
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    16 t2A and 2 expired on you? Where did you get so many? Did you 100% Act 5 and all the other stuff? Or are you a secret whale xD?
    edited January 2018
    12 max, had 4 in stash and 2 expired. I have only completed act 5 and never ranked 4 a 5star yet. I am free to play. I wish I could become a whale.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    thats just poor resource management
    Call it what you want. Allow this thread to fall deep now the tier 2s are gone and I don't care anymore. See ya later.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    I just had to rank up juggs due to expiring resources after having him forever and never ranking him. That's the name of the game.

You are saving resources for champs you don't have because you don't like the ones you are dealt. That's a risk. You could choose to work with what you got - also a risk. You may use resources today on someone you don't like and not have those resources tomorrow when you pull someone you do like.

It's a game. Pick a way to play it and deal with it like everybody else 😜
    @MisterNiceGuy

I just did deal with it I don't care anymore lol. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit close this one down please.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    @MisterNiceGuy

I just did deal with it I don't care anymore lol. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit close this one down please.

Hey I don't blame you for letting those expire. Only one worth rank 4 is sl and you obviously would've done that if you could've.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes, the cap should be increased.

Yes, you should have managed your resources much better before completing 5.4.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm holding off completing 5.4 until I get enough resources to take a 5* to R4. I'm looking at Gwenpool or Nightcrawler as my first R4 5*. I need more T4Bs and class specific T4CCs or else the T2As I get from completion may expire as I have 11 T2As currently.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Dude i have to rank up symbiot spidey due to t2a expiring thing
    Can't help when you are skilled player and conquering every quest but getting pathetic champs