**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* OG Spiderman worth ranking up if unduped?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I've never had Spiderman before pulling him as a 5* champ last week. I know he's a decent war defender if he's awakened, and I heard he's a decent attacker unduped.

I have all the resources to take him to R3 right now, is he worth it? Does he do anything special?

Comments

• Yes, you don’t want Spider-Man dupes if you play him, he dose auto evade witch is really annoying
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I've never had Spiderman before pulling him as a 5* champ last week. I know he's a decent war defender if he's awakened, and I heard he's a decent attacker unduped.

I have all the resources to take him to R3 right now, is he worth it? Does he do anything special?

I am not sure if you are joking.

But in any case, no, do not rank up an unduped spidey. He is useless. (Still nice damage output, but useless on AI).
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't know much about him other than his duped version is a pain to fight against in AW.

At this point, I'll probably just sit on the resources until I have the need to use them or get someone else worth ranking.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have him at 5/50 duped with high sig level. He’s actually really good but ONLY if you are adept at fighting using intercepts. If you primarily Parry/attack then he will screw you over by evading.

He’s also a really great AW defender, as you know. His sp2 does a ridiculous amount of damage.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You only want to rank up the spiderman that had to get a suit made by Tony Stark which is hard to get.