**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lunar calender?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Where is it?

Comments

• Options
    Never mind.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Huh?
  • Options
    project314project314 Posts: 67
    The Lunar New Year is on the 16th. The calendar will quite possibly drop on that day. Or maybe slightly before. It's not forgotten...
  • Options
    Yeah that is why I said never mind it was a mistake sorry about that.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Ughhh...ok... 😶
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    What is this Lunar calendar you speak of?
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

chinese new year

chinese new year

chinese new year

Thanks was curious, I'm a bit slow :-)
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I don’t see why they need a Lunar Calendar. They didn’t do a Mayan Calendar if i remember correctly.
  • Options
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti
    They always do the lunar one anyway.

q5yvps12epyz.png
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

Just seems odd that they would go out of their way for the Chinese players just because they have a Lunar Celebration thing this year.

I mean if the French decide to have Croissants Month or the Italians decides to celebrate Spagetthi Month this year i guess Kabam will be joining in too?

Just seems like they tend to favor some group of players sometimes.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

Just seems odd that they would go out of their way for the Chinese players just because they have a Lunar Celebration thing this year.

I mean if the French decide to have Croissants Month or the Italians decides to celebrate Spagetthi Month this year i guess Kabam will be joining in too?

What? Lol
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Despite the fact that the majority of the game is US-favored, or the fact that the Chinese make up ~20% of the worlds population (compared to 4.5% in the US)...
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yeah, what he said. Probably have the second biggest market share for the game, if not the biggest.
  • Options
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

Netmarble is a korean company if my remember correct and Korean do celebrate lunar new year
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would certainly like to see they organize some special events and special calendars for EACH AND EVERY country and culture around the globe. Shame on Kabam for being so selective. If Kabam does this around the global by countries and cultures, almost all players will welcome it.

Considering there are few hundred countries (big and small), and few hundred diff cultures in the world (not counting the rest across the Solar System), we'll almost certainly have 3-5 overlapping special calendars, and 3-5 overlapping special events at least each week, if not more!!! Now they get to please each and every of your players from every corner of the globe, no one will feel being left behind! (can even consider doing a Mars New Year event if they happen to have Martian players too). Don't get me wrong, I celebrate Chinese New Year, but I would LOVE to see Kabam do the same for EACH AND EVERY country and culture around the globe too, or do in rotation, if there are too many for them to handle.

But then, if they were to do so to 3x-5x the special calendars and events, does it mean we maybe seeing 3x-5x increase in number of bugs and problems? ..... hmm....
  • Options
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

I mean if the French decide to have Croissants Month

I resent that remark!
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

They did it last year too.

And I would love croissants month, that really sounds awesome. I would definitely celebrate that, although I do not live in France. And if Kabam decided to celebrates that with the French, I'd happily take those extra rewards.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    @Nexus_UY_Scuti

q5yvps12epyz.png

There's probably a Chinese version of you saying the same thing every Halloween.