**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I can't figure out how to log into these forums from my computer. It asks for an email login, but there is no email associated with this account and I see no place to add it. I don't want to keep trying with my game name and get locked out. When I login from my device, I just go through the game app.

Comments

• JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Use your game password
  • thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    I haven't logged into the game manually since the first time I installed it, so I'd have to guess at the password. But my question was what do I use as the login name? A random email address as it requests or my game login?
  • thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    Nevermind, I figured it out. I had changed my email to an alternative one at some point and when I tried that, it logged me in.
  • Hey,

I'm glad everything worked out. Feel free to contact support in the future.
    -In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

From a computer, you can also search our knowledge-base by clicking here!

This discussion has been closed.