**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CONCUSSION: Is it working correctly?

Hello all,

I've noticed recently that concussion may not be working properly. Concussion is supposed to reduce the chance an ability triggers, right? I've seen instances where, instead of preventing the trigger, it only delayed the buff from appearing, which is odd, and not the same as reducing the ability trigger or accuracy.

For example, yesterday I fought juggernaut and the same happened with UC a few moments ago. I used Cable and hit the other champ with his SP2, which inflicts concussion, which reduces ability accuracy at a certain percentage. For both Juggernaut and UC, the Unstoppable on their next special did not trigger when they executed a special attack. However, when the timer for the Concussion ran out, they did become Unstoppable.

Is this a bug? I don't remember this happening previously.

Kind regards,
Tiemilios

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Yes it ma bugged. Quake is bugged in that it does not stack as quick and triggers health gain on opponents with WP as it stacks.

Another solid update :roll:
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    rwhack wrote: »
    Yes it ma bugged. Quake is bugged in that it does not stack as quick and triggers health gain on opponents with WP as it stacks.

Overall the update hasn't been too bad...at least not from what I've seen. This is the only thing I've noticed. I worry I might find more if I look at more of the forum posts, tho...lol.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    It’s definitely bugged. It hasn’t stopped anyone’s abilities for me in the last month
  • Options
    Thank you. I do think this might be a real issue.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    rwhack wrote: »

When heavy charging it puts a debuff on the opponent so it will trigger willpower. Has done this since they added concussion to the heavy charging ability.
  • Options
    I found another way concussion is possibly broken. I was using Quake against Unstoppable Colossus in AQ. I started charging her Aftershock by holding the heavy, and his Unstoppable he had already triggered was suddenly interrupted. Is that a bug?

Again, I thought Concussion would prevent abilities from triggering, not stop currently ongoing ones or something like that.