**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Everyone chill. Cap WWII is in the crystal. I found a picture on Reddit

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
tx8c00hyfin4.png
He IS there. I just found this on Reddit. Calm down people

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Not gonna work now people will be all like NAH he was just added, even though the game didn't go down at all for any kind of Maitence for them making that possible.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Not gonna work now people will be all like NAH he was just added, even though the game didn't go down at all for any kind of Maitence for them making that possible.

The game didn’t have to go down for maintenance for Kabam to silently fix this issue (which they did).
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Unless someone pulled him in the first 24 hours and they can provide proof then he was added today after the complaints started. That is 1/24 chance on a decent 6*, people buy crystals for less than 1% chance 5*. That chance has a value and people who opened in the first 24 hours deserve a compensation. I suggested 1500 6* shards.

To the original poster if you don’t know what the issue is you should not make definitive statements.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    For me, it's hard to set a compensation value in this case. Those who opened their crystals before the first confirmed case of WW2 being pulled, should have the option to re-spin the crystal/s they opened. That would be the way to set it right.
    Laylic wrote: »
    For me, it's hard to set a compensation value in this case. Those who opened their crystals before the first confirmed case of WW2 being pulled, should have the option to re-spin the crystal/s they opened. That would be the way to set it right.

As someone who spinned the first hour and pulled trash Gamora I would love a chance to re- spin. That is not realistic however and if we ask for it they might just try to pretend nothing happened.

Asking for a realistic option like 1500 shards gives them the chance to come clean and compensate us rather than continuing to pretend nothing happened.

We need conclusive evidence of him being pulled in the first 24 hours or a proper compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    It's actually Hydra Captain America. Except he will turn into KK after you pull him-
    99hnvo55z0dv.jpg
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    The Game doesn’t have to go down for them push fixes. We have seen issues before with 4* in the feature 5* crystals. And with sentry in void crystals.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

As someone who spinned the first hour and pulled trash Gamora I would love a chance to re- spin. That is not realistic however and if we ask for it they might just try to pretend nothing happened.

Asking for a realistic option like 1500 shards gives them the chance to come clean and compensate us rather than continuing to pretend nothing happened.

We need conclusive evidence of him being pulled in the first 24 hours or a proper compensation.

I'm sorry, but where is your definitive, hands down, no question about it proof that he wasn't in the crystal. Errors and crashes aren't proof, people not reporting isn't proof. Perhaps prove the theory before demanding that they prove the opposite
    Kestrelle wrote: »

I'm sorry, but where is your definitive, hands down, no question about it proof that he wasn't in the crystal. Errors and crashes aren't proof, people not reporting isn't proof. Perhaps prove the theory before demanding that they prove the opposite

You cannot prove a negative! That’s a logical fallacy called argument from ignorance. Look it up.

They can prove he was included by data or examples of people who pulled him in the first 24 hours. In the meantime we are left with the best explanation based on what we know which is that he was not included.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »

You cannot prove a negative! That’s a logical fallacy called argument from ignorance. Look it up.

They can prove he was included by data or examples of people who pulled him in the first 24 hours. In the meantime we are left with the best explanation based on what we know which is that he was not included.

Bingo! You can't prove it. Which means you folks are making accusations on something you can't prove. You guys have your pitchforks out and are demanding compensation/blood on something you can't even prove
  • Kestrelle wrote: »

Actually, you can prove negatives. That phrase is a colloquialism of a more complex idea: the notion that induction cannot in general be used to support the conclusion of the lack of existence of something. I can easily prove the statement that some bananas are yellow: I just have to find two. I cannot prove the statement that no bananas are blue, no matter how many bananas I find.

But here's a negative statement I can prove: none of the champions in the Marvel Contest of Champions game are DC characters.

Argument from ignorance is often confused with this principle, but its a totally different thing. Argument from ignorance is usually a form of burden shifting logical jujitsu. There's a weak version and a strong version. The weak version goes like this: you can't prove PHCs are random so my guess that its rigged is just as valid as your guess that it is not rigged: we are equally likely to be true. The strong version goes like this: PHCs are obviously rigged so unless you can prove they aren't rigged you can't claim they aren't rigged. I, of course, am free to continue to claim they are.