**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quality of auto-fight skill

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Why do my champs fight like absolute trash when I have auto-fight enabled? I'm not expecting to perfect-fight every one, but there is no reason my R5 4* Archangel should be taking 10+ hits against a sub-1k PI champ. They routinely receive a combo, attack into blocking opponents, then receive another combo. They make absolutely horrible decisions despite access to my masteries (parry, dexterity, etc), and are really passive. This is a complete opposite to how the AI control my opponents when in arena and AW. There, they are more aggressive, have good timing against heavy attacks, intercept well, etc.

At the end of the day, my champs have plenty of health to endure it (otherwise I wouldn't do it), but it's frustrating to see how bad Kabam will control my champs.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    That's why it is only meant for easy modes they make a bad a.i on purpose instead of actually putting skill into it. Just so we can turn some of our fights on autopilot when we are busy.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Why do my champs fight like absolute trash when I have auto-fight enabled?

Because auto-fight is a quality of life convenience intended to automate the game in situations where your champions are so much stronger than the opponents that it is essentially impossible to lose. To enforce that criteria, the auto-play AI is deliberately horrible. You should only use it in situations where the horrible AI is still guaranteed to win. Kabam doesn't want auto-play to ever win a fight that had any reasonable possibility of being lost by anyone.