**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the point of Rocket Raccoon?

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
0qyfwa7ntjdx.png

The guy has zero utility and check his damage! Absolutely trash. May be my 6* is bugged. Can I claim warranty on him?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Glass cannon...he has one of the highest base attacks in the game. He's better for quick, short fights rather than lengthy ones like rol. It is strange that at 150 ws is only at 50% health tho
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Rocket Raccoon duped with glass cannon does a lot of damage with active cruelty buff. His health is low but his attack is awesome.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Glass cannon...he has one of the highest base attacks in the game. He's better for quick, short fights rather than lengthy ones like rol. It is strange that at 150 ws is only at 50% health tho

Tried him in map 5 AQ and 5/50 drax out damages him in short fights pretty easily. If base attack doesn’t translate to overall good damage output, then there is no use to high base attack (apart from long timer in lol)

He forgot to put he needs his dupe to be effective think mini star lord I forget when he caps put tho
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    In the movies I always felt he provided a sort of comedic relief. Judging by how inept he appears to be against Winter Soldier I would say he seems to be filling the same role in MCOC now too. Congrats for getting the champ right Kabam!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    His damage output is ridiculous, especially the L2. IMO Rocket isn’t the best champ, but he’s better than most people think. Some people did LoL with him
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    He needs his dupe. This post is like posting a pic of unduped Daredevil and then going: "hE hAs nO uTiliTy aNd No DamAGe. pLs rEfuNd mY 6* sHaRDs"
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    @Haji_Saab I would have thought a 6* would be above all the 12.0/DRS/CR throttling. I’m in agreement that a dupe would help, but if a R1 6* is supposed to equate to a R4 5*, then damage should be more or less comparable. It doesn’t look like it is.

Dr. Zola
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    I would take RR over deadpool xforce. He is absolutely horrible
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Corpsman wrote: »
    I would take RR over deadpool xforce. He is absolutely horrible

I’m sure dpxf with max deep wounds will turn out to be a lot more powerful than people think, but of course dupe dependent
  • landmine3landmine3 Posts: 10
    Yeah I got 6* dpx whom should I tell my pain lol
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    were you using his sp2 or sp1's? His sp2 does huge damage if it crits.