**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trials crystals

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Anyone got a a crystal out of those events?
I did expert all 3 days and got 0 crystals!
I thought the drop rate supposed to be highest on expert no?
Also I didn't know there was a chance for 5* sig crystals cause I didn't get any until today. I only knew about it from someone on alliance chat.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone???
  • Options
    GamerMalidosGamerMalidos Posts: 37
    I got one of the crystals on day three, but other than that I’ve just been getting a PHC shards.
  • Options
    I didn't get anything even today. Didn't they say the drop chance is higher the higher the difficulty?
    You would imagine 5 days of expert will get you at least 1!
    But I guess kabam's "higher chance" is 0.0000002% like in everything else.
    And now those thieves are negotiating with Apple over the new rules so they can continue screwing us.
    But I didn't expect anything less of kascam TBH...
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    I didn't get anything even today. Didn't they say the drop chance is higher the higher the difficulty?
    You would imagine 5 days of expert will get you at least 1!
    But I guess kabam's "higher chance" is 0.0000002% like in everything else.
    And now those thieves are negotiating with Apple over the new rules so they can continue screwing us.
    But I didn't expect anything less of kascam TBH...

Oh just calm down....

It is an Ultimate Crystal...the type they try to sell us for 10-20 dollars...did you really think they were going to give away 2 a week to those that ran expert? Likely has a droprate of around 3-5%.

As far as the 5* sig crystal....I have gotten 3 so far this week...fits the advertised drop rate of 50%
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    There is one in a very expensive offer when you finish Uncollected.

Haven't seen one of those crystals doing expert every day. Perhaps they should have done shards like in previous similar events.

I am getting the 5 star shards anyway, so no real complains from me :p