**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Options
    s9mk6rncsjwr.jpeg
    uvzc91fbbe1a.jpeg
  • Options
    This issue happens to me, since doing the updates the game refuses to work on my WiFi network and I can only play on mobile data but that is limited. If this isn't fixed soon I'll miss out on 5* shards for blade which I really don't want to have happen. Please fix this soon my account is Simplyidostuff
  • Options
    RaS37RaS37 Posts: 4
    Very glad this was finally fixed. Thanks
  • Options

After the update the game works very poorly.
    Chat does not work. Mi Pad, Android.
    I lost two days. The union lost the war.5as06gbglx26.png
    2cfrxq5fpqlm.png
    ulx0c1n4c0vd.png
    vzak7fz7ktoz.png
  • Options
    How have u fixed it or how have they fixed mine is still down and the same is it not possible to talk to a member off kabam staff at all I can't send a ticket coz I can't get on bonkers...
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

How do I send a support ticket if the game won't let me in? Can I do it through this website?
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I sent a support ticket but we are not allowed to talk about their response as per Forum rules. Put it this way though, I still have the problem and I'm praying to the God of Thunder that it gets fixed soon!
  • Options
    T-mobile vs rest of the world 1-0. sleep well kabam
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    It been 2day missing the grind tba
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    It worked for me on WiFi for about 20 minutes but has now stopped working again
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »
    It worked for me on WiFi for about 20 minutes but has now stopped working again

Same here, I managed to get on and do the trial but that's it.... I'm missing War now and letting my alliance down. It'll be day 3 tomorrow and no signs of it getting any better. Missed out on so much game time because of this.
  • Options
    Same here war I got in for 2 minutes and the game stop again am a officer I am letting my team down
  • Options
    MBBenkyMBBenky Posts: 5
    - Device make and model: HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number: ANDROID 7.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable): EE - UK
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? BOTH, SAME PROBLEMS
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Same problem, stuck with "problems connecting to network"
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? No alternate device
  • Options
    Yes a log in wait it for a minute taking the p
  • Options
    ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    IOS 11.2.5
    iPhone 8 Plus
    T mobile Svc
    NYC USA
    Home WiFi.
    Login Problems on cell & WiFi
    Problems started 1st day of last AQ.
    lag and slow or no response to my touch screen.
    I watch as opponent combos into a special and then closes in with another combo. I can’t block evade or counter attack.
    The AI seems to be able to launch an Sp with only a fraction of a second recovery.
    Sometimes the game is responsive, but then the graphics start to deteriorate and player movements get jumpy. (Dropped frames) and the game becomes unplayable.
    This is quickly becoming 12.0 all over again.
  • Options
    Android 5.1.1
    LgH631
    MetroPcs LTE
    home wifi..... Not working
    Mobile data works if i turn off wifi, but only for a bit. Eventually gets booted off.
    No alternate device available.
    bamhy814ziu2.png

• Options
    SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    edited February 2018
    I've been facing a lot of connection issues even I have a fully working internet connection but the game keeps saying to check my connection and takes to reconnect it again and again. With all these issues I can't even play in any area of the game.
    A humble request to Kabam, Please fix this issue so we can play this game at its best.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ChiranjeeviChiranjeevi Posts: 32
    I can't connect to the server over on wifi and sometimes on mobile data.. Im running the game on Android 6.0..
    Please fix it asap.

Ita been 3 days.. FIX IT ASAP.
  • Options
    Same issues as all in this thread cannot connect via Wi-Fi ....
    Device make and model HTC ONE A9
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number Android 7.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable) UK SKY BROADBAND
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? Wi-Fi
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Can connect via data not Wi-Fi
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? ...Also, what were the specifics of the alternative device (make, model, OS and version)? SAMSUNG TAB 3 - Same issues
  • Options
    How many couldn't complete t4b arena because of this? Couldn't fight boss in war because half health disconnects? This should be a priority fix a day warrants some replys and updates on what's being done about it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I'm having the connection problems too but it's happening when I'm using WiFi as well as my 4g data I'm using Google pixel running Android 8.1 Oreo my data speed is fast and my home wifi is blazing fast so the problem can't be my internet speed ?
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

AQ is starting again in a few hours, as is the next wave of AW. Do you have any updates for us now that it's Monday??
  • Options
    This is getting stupid now honestly, no response and it's been 3 days since the update dropped and people are starting to miss out on 5* shards which you know everyone is saving for blade, it just isn't on kabam when are you going to fix this issue @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit if I can't get into the game by Thursday my alliance will boot me so please for the love of God do something
  • Options
    Третий день игра работает ужасно! В игру зайти получается лишь с 3-5 попытки, каждый бой приходится выигрывать как минимум по три раза. Из-за проблем с установкой обновлений пропустил арену катализатора 4 категории. Не было возможности нормально отыграть в войне союзов. Третий день не могу играть сюжетные задания. Сообщения в чатах не отображаются.
    ИСПРАВЬТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ОШИБКИ!!!
    Mi Pad
    Android 4.4.4.
    Wi-fi
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I hope they fix soon as I'm rapidly running out of my monthly mobile data allowance as cannot play on WiFi. At that point, I will have no option but to not play the game until a game update is made to fix, by which time I will have been forced out my alliance and missed out on monthly login calendars and other goodies. Shame. Would be grateful if we could at least get an update to show that someone is working on this. My concern is that this is just being ignored as there's not enough people affected by it.
  • Options
    Еле установил обновления. Три дня в игру захожу с трудом. Из-за этого проиграли войну союзов и не смог играть на арене базового катализатора категории 4. Три дня сгорает энергия, не могу нормально играть сюжетные задания. Каждый бой приходится выигрывать минимум три раза. Постоянные проблемы со связью.
    ИСПРАВЬТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ОШИБКИ!!!
    Mi Pad,
    Android 4.4.4,
    Wi-fi. 8ud25v8vo5uw.png
    g6n07dfdxdfb.png
    6mnj139mymmq.png
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I might have issues every now and then but nothing major.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I missed the t4 basic arena because of this bs.
    I've just joined a new alliance and managed to get war defence placed but I've no idea if I'll get into attack.

AQ starts tonight!!
  • Options
    Acer iconia one 7
    Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
This discussion has been closed.