**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious I use an honour 9 phone which runs off the android OS, it'll be a real shame if I miss out on trials and war shards because of this.
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Still down
  • HartmannHartmann Posts: 14
    edited February 2018
    Sony Xperia z3+ android system (android version 7.1.1)
    Tried to connect using mobile data but still connection issue, using Vodafone also I use sky wifi(same issue).
    This issue has only started since updating to the new version of the game 17.0.2

th4eo9eq0gz6.png
    njb0yneciz5a.png
  • Sony Z3 on O2, works on mobile data, but not on WiFi at all. Getting fed up now, and no reply from kabam support.
  • Even though @Kabam Vydious has said" the game should be back up and running" the problem still hasn't been fixed and I can't keep using my data for the game, when are you going to fix this kabam? I'm losing out on shards for blade.
    Day 3 still broke not on
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AQ in 45 minutes and I still can't log in
  • Same issue can't connect to WiFi
    HUAWEI P9 Lite
    Provider sky
    Android 7.0
  • Still not working but thnx for the catalyst deals lol shame we will all miss those.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    The official thread says it's been fixed and the thread is now closed, but obviously it hasn't been fixed. We're all still having login problems.
  • Същият проблем не може да се свърже с WiFi и мобилния
    HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
    Android версия 6.0.1
    Име на оператор : Mtel
  • Yeah definitely not sorted. 3rd I've not been able to get on. Have had to get my brother to sort out my AQ/AW.

Being an officer in my alliance also is making me look bad not being able to pull my weight.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I just wanted to pitch in and say the Emergency Maintenance had absolutely no impact on the issue for me. Still cannot play the game over WiFi. My mobile data is going through the roof. I'm very scared now and I have a little bit of sick in my mouth. How will I cope?! Please will u fix it. I implore u to take pity on us and do the right thing. Thanking u in advance. Please do the needful.
  • Nothing is fixed over here. n8d9yh9xc1a9.png
  • It's coming towards the end of the 3rd day now and I'm halfway towards using up my monthly allowance for mobile data after this stupid update which I need for college work, is it really too much for you to revert to 17.0 and stop giving us all these problems. You won't fix the issue but you will put out a terrible offer. F off am I going to spend money on a game that isn't even working properly, sort it out this is hindering not only my progression now but my alliances as well.
  • Emergency maintenance didn't fix it for me either ... got 20mins of play time over Wi-Fi before it told me I had connection issues and haven't been able to login since. Won't use data to play game fully, only to collect daily stuff so losing out on loads!
  • Day 4 now and still no change can't log in can't play at all I have left many msgers but seems like u people at kebam r just going to leave us all with out a game we all need and love please sort it out come on take us all back to 17.0 job done plus all the people losing out I can't even sign on to gt my rewards so they have long gone now PLEASE PLEASE SORT IT KEBAM....
  • What feels like day 6,341...
    4r1sqdkgs905.png
    0x5a9ddkdbz0.png
    knl31ygyj5o9.png
  • Same as everyone else - I haven't been able to get on for 3 days now thanks to update 17.0.2.

I'm in the UK and playing on a Lenovo Yoga Tab 10, Android Version 4.2.2

The tablet's WiFi only and I don't have the space to try it on 4G on my phone...so annoyed as it means we're all missing out on daily rewards, not to mention helping our alliances with wars and quests. I managed to get on very briefly on Sunday just to drop a note on my alliance wall about the problems I was having, but haven't managed to get back on again since.

I really hope we get good compensation for this!
  • Same as everyone else - I haven't been able to get on for 3 days now thanks to update 17.0.2.

I'm in the UK and playing on a Lenovo Yoga Tab 10, Android Version 4.2.2

The tablet's WiFi only and I don't have the space to try it on 4G on my phone...so annoyed as it means we're all missing out on daily rewards, not to mention helping our alliances with wars and quests. I managed to get on very briefly on Sunday just to drop a note on my alliance wall about the problems I was having, but haven't managed to get back on again since.

I really hope we get good compensation for this!

We won't get anything. They said the problems are fixed but they aren't. It's really getting annoying now, how long does it take to sort it? Or atleast acknowledge us and tell us something.
    Wow I got to play a whole 10 minutes and no it back to can't log in day 4
  • Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks
  • Acer iconia one 7
    Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
This discussion has been closed.