**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Keep the gold realm as a daily quest

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I understand if Kabam doesn't want to give out too much gold or flood the game with gold or whatever, but this daily gold quest has been great. I suggest maybe lowering the amount of gold that could be had from completion and exploration, if that's an issue for Kabam (if not, then keep it, the more gold the better). But it's really nice to have a reliable way to get gold. Even if the gold realm is a permanent daily fixture like the catalyst quests, I can't see anyone running it nonstop anyway because there are too many other places to use energy (monthly quests, act 4, act 5, daily catalyst quests, special quests like Drax, Chloe, daily t4b quests). The gold realm would just be another quest that people could run, and I don't know anyone who actually doesn't like it.

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Once a week would be good. I love this daily run, but if it was every day year round there would be no point having gold given any place else. It would be too much.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Once a week is perfect.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Once a week would be good. I love this daily run, but if it was every day year round there would be no point having gold given any place else. It would be too much.

Agreed.

If it was forced to be everyday though, the gold amount given should be heavily reduced to avoid an imbalance of the game's economy.
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Sundays is a good idea too. I'm all for it
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I suggest replacing the collector's free for all with the gold quest
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, it should replace the garbage Sunday daily
  • Options
    KoinesKoines Posts: 2
    How long is this event running to
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    tomorrow at midnight
  • Options
    I agree, the Sunday free for all is waste of space. Good replacement idea.