**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spending in wars

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Anyone else noticing spending getting crazy in war?

This last war, our opponents died 205 times. Two wars before, 199 deaths. Crazy.

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Wow! That's insane! I haven't noticed this In my teir
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Welcome to Seasons
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Anyone else noticing spending getting crazy in war?

This last war, our opponents died 205 times. Two wars before, 199 deaths. Crazy.

Did you guys win due to your opponent's lack of attack bonus points?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seems to be increasing. When we lose its usually a bought war...not always but mostly.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I haven’t spent items in wars for a very long time. Yesterday I did because of the new rewards. Rewards were trash and now they are best in game. This is expected.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I haven’t spent items in wars for a very long time. Yesterday I did because of the new rewards. Rewards were trash and now they are best in game. This is expected.

Wasted. The season hasn’t started yet
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Spending isn't new in War. It's been going on since they started.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    kabam knows how to milk us :D
  • I Know I spent my share yesterday, used all 15 items to bring an Archangel to, at or near, 26% (it was an intense moment). However, what really made it memorable was how Archangel was able to revive between fights. Our total cost spent on the Boss was outrageous compared to the wars of early 2017. Still a loss Any ideas?
    #UnbeatableregenAA
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Spending isn't new in War. It's been going on since they started.

What exactly does this add to the conversation? Nobody ever said that nobody has ever spent in war. I simply asked if anyone else noticed it getting crazy (ie much worse).
  • I Know I spent my share yesterday, used all 15 items to bring an Archangel to, at or near, 26% (it was an intense moment). However, what really made it memorable was how Archangel was able to revive between fights. Our total cost spent on the Boss was outrageous compared to the wars of early 2017. Still a loss Any ideas?
    #UnbeatableregenAA

Did you really struggle to beat AA? He is not even a defender...
    Chose your champs more carefully for your path...