**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow trading in the coolest game ever Marvel Contest of champions

Now we all know they need to add this. What you ask well let me tell you. Allow trading in the game. Like who's tired of spending so much money on one champion you want and then to see someone else have the champion. Well I am. Who with me #Allowtrading

Comments

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I agree that this would be nice, but it would have to have a Level requirement to avoid exploitation of newer players, especially those who are lucky enough to get a 4* in one of their first Premiums. Also, the trades would need to be confined to Tier-for-Tier and Rank-for-rank. No point in allowing a Rank 3 4* trade for a Rank 5 5*, which would enable players with alts to hoard their best champs from both accounts. Otherwise, the only problem might be actual use. I am sure many of us would like to be able to trade, but I get the feeling that not everybody would actually do so. Plus the Mailbox would be spammed a lot of the time.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Not only would it be exploited it'd defeat the purpose of the game. You play to earn champs not to trade them.If you play enough you'll get what you want eventually. But who knows how long that is lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s a nice thought, but noobs will get exploited so hard.
    “Hey I got a blade! Is he good?”
    “No he’s trash. Do you want my iron fist? He’s really good, I just don’t use him a lot”
    “Okay sure!”
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It would be cool but it would cause some problems for people who have two accounts. Say that someone gets a 5* Crystal on their mane and another on their alt. They end up getting Kamalah on their level 60 account and Stark Spidey in their level 35 account. They could just trade the champs. And they would keep doing the same thing until they have one account is all garbage champs and the other is all god tier champs. And then OTHERS would do it and then the game would be ridiculous unbalanced for the people who won’t/can’t make a second account. So it would be cool but no
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No
    I can see many issues with this
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    no, I would own 999 different accounts and trade all on one and have 1 account be stacked. plus global chat is bad enough think about all the low levels saying "Please give me 5 star blade im new"
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    that is what u think
    somebody is gonna love that blade he won't want to give it up
  • Trading would ruin this game. Period