**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
I have enough for 2 tries at blade 5 star when the crystal comes out on 22nd February but my question is should I have one try at the 15k ragnarok and then use the rest for one go at blade or just save the 30k for 2 tries at blade?

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    I'll use Seatin's argument here: Hulk Ragnarok is great against Mephisto, Magik and Dormammu. Against any other champion, however, he's just ok...

Blade is great against these champions as well, but also he excells in many other situations as well...

So yeah, save for blade...
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I agree with Cihag... but really it is up to you and what you want to try. I am going to be honest I too am saving for Blade but odds are we are going to be disappointed no matter what (so just do what you feel like you want to do... if you feel like you would like to try one shot at both do it... if you want the best champ of the 2 then hold both tries for Blade).

Hope you get him! I will have one shot at him... I will be over 20,000 shards by then (at 19,000 now) so it will kinda suck opening one crystal when I could open two but the chance at 5* Blade is worth the extra 5k IMO.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Thanks guys I was originally saving for taskmaster but because it got cancelled I just thought there will be blade soon. Hope anyone else going for him gets him.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance Seems like your a fan of Taskmaster. Would you mind elaborating on his usefulness. I'm just now starting to learn him. Looks like he needs to be duped but how well does his ability reduction work and is his damage output pretty good?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @DaMunk

Honestly I have not looked too much into his abilities mainly because I wanted to look into all that myself when I get the champion, I just know that he is one of my favourite marvel characters and that he is not a bad champion but I do remember seeing some rol gameplay with a 4 star taskmaster and against maestro in act 4 and I have seen his damage go up quite high somehow.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    My experience with features crystals has not been good, so go in with the expectation of not getting blade is what I would say.