**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5-Star Featured Arena Discussion Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• linux wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    i Hope KABAM NEED TO LOOK DEEPLY THE TOP150 ! u can see if different login or multiple devices on different ip, , u can have multiple devices on same ip , and to see how is possible for a real human to play arena 24h ? i dont believe some peoples dont sleep or eat or going to pee , mercs and bots still on arenas so , for me arena already is broken if no fix it, and need max refresh champ per day to prevent unlimited refresh for top10 lol

I've seen video evidence that you can average over 70k per round and do over 30 rounds per hour with the right masteries (suicides in particular). That means the twenty million cutoff scores for recent 4* featured champs can be done by top grinders in about ten hours. Not ten hours a day, ten hours period. Someone willing to grind for about five hours a day - which is hard, but doesn't require any superhuman effort - can reach 30 million or more.

It doesn't take 24 hours of gameplay to reach the scores being put up in the 4* arena these days. In fact a bot optimized to run arena 24 hours a day could be putting up 150 million points or more.

Those numbers are for r2+ 5*s. If you assume someone has 60 of them, that still only allows them to do 20 rounds (1.4m) ~10 times over the course of 3 days (refresh is 7h) -- for about 14m. If you assume 90, that still only gets them to 21m. r1s give less even with full suicides, and I don't see how you'd get enough t1ac/t4bc to rank up all the 5*s (though I can plausibly believe 60).

To get to 30m, you'd need to include 4*s, and 4*s don't give such high numbers per round (which means much more than 15h total grinding) -- you can get about 35-40k per round for r5s ... though I'm having difficulty believing that many players have all 5/50s (I know t4cc overflow -- I'd be in that boat if I hadn't stopped opening crystals -- but not t1ac and t4bc).

Edit: corrected some numbers.

Or you could simply spend to refresh your top three champs over and over again. The best strategy is to use however many high enough champs you have, then spend to refresh the highest ones. When your champions refresh naturally use them to save a little on refreshes. Do that, and you can easily put up the numbers being discussed without having to play twenty four hours a day.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Top arena below average milestones