**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1% health bug

Ive noticed this happening alot. every fourth or fifth fights hits that should kill an enemy hits them to 1%. usually its not a big deal and you just kill them .5 seconds later with 1 more hit or a bleed tick. But it is starting to get annoying. Samsung s8 plus is my phone. I know my alliance mates have put support tickets in but i have not seen a thread about it. I figured i would change that and give the bug more exposure

Comments

• Options
    Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    Yup. I've been wondering why our opponents are always left with 1% of HP
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Been quite some time that every few fights the AI has Gwenpools sig out of nowhere. Working as intended I’m sure.
  • Options
    Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Same..even after i use special 3..i see 1% health left
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    It does seem to happen alot more than i would expect it too
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    This has been happening for several months. I don’t have assassin mastery. Which I’m sure has something to do with it. So, I assumed it would be the new norm. It really can mess you up on a sp3 when you know it should be enough and sometimes you let your guard down and next thing you know they pop up and wreck you. With 103 HP left. Since, it’s been going on so long I HAVE “adapted”.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    With all the other problems Kabam has right now. I doubt this will get attention but needs to be fixed someday. After...overheating, terrible AW meta, to much frivolous content, severe imbalance in characters, #DSSWTHORtoOP
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    noticed it too, very annoying
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Noticed to and it's been happening more frequently, have enimies with very little health points fire off a special and kill you when they should have died.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    13dfm125ev9g.png
    g0wvdr1qhrtx.png
    Both of these were after an L2. These are the ones I managed to snap anyway. Happens more and more now.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    So this bug is still here since February? OMG. I've noticed it happening only in the last 2 weeks...but can't believe there's no acknowledgement from Kabam. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Screenshots don't prove jack ... post a video for crying out loud ... simple maths says that this can happen pretty regularly

You have to admit that recording constantly to try to grab it those times it occurs is cumbersome. Also, i believe you may be overlooking the fact that personal testimonies ARE admissible as proof. This is not isolated by any means to this thread and player.
    It IS much more common than it used to be. Here's another player testimony.
  • Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Not a bug. Just math.
  • Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Yeah mathematically there’s actually more chance a champ will land on 1% than any other percentage considering the health bar will still show 1% when actually it’s closer to 0%
  • Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Whether there is a bug or not is a different matter, this will at least be Kabam’s argument and rightly so. Getting a champ from 1% to 0% takes more damage than from any other percentage because that last 1% also incorporates any amount of HP mathematically closer to 0%, since the health bar doesn’t show 0%
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    In simple terms the last 1% is actually 1.5% so 50% more likely to show, however I’m finding this happen when a defender is taking 2-5% per hit (fight ends in 20-30 hits) and for some reason takes 2 hits to kill when on 1%, sometimes even 3, and yes Sometimes with a champ like my sparky who is a heavy hitter I pull l1 when the champ is what I assume to be easily in death range and they survive with 1%