**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool sig ability is bugged

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
1. I just died to a Spider-Man l1. This is the first time a special as ever killed my gp. This is the first time since this last update that I have had a chance to possibly die from a special with gwenpool. Prior to this past update, I could take multiple l1s from Spider-Man and just stay at 1% health. This time, his l1 took me from about 30% health to death.

2. This one I’m less sure about and it happened pre-last update. During michal Jordan event, iron man triggered his arc overload every time. In the final chapter, I had combos of over 100 when he did it. My understanding was that gp’s sig ability bypassed defensive abilities totally at around a 50 hit combo. Is iron man’s arc overload not classified as a defensive ability?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1. I'm not sure of

2. Are you sure it's the arc overload and not the passive heal he gets from the node? If your not attacking every 2 seconds he gains a heal
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    1. I'm not sure of

2. Are you sure it's the arc overload and not the passive heal he gets from the node? If your not attacking every 2 seconds he gains a heal

1. It’s rhe front left unblockable l1/stun immune miniboss. I have tanked l1s from that tile and from the boss numerous times with gwenpool.

2. Im positive
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    For Point number 1:-If the opponent has assassin mastery he has a chance to reduce your ability by % which can probably be the reason your gwenpool went down...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    When there’s a bug that benefits players, they shut it down overnight.
    When there’s a bug that makes the game harder to play, Kabam ignores it for a month.
    You can’t explain that
    I will say that I have max assassin and I have never been able to kill gp with a special
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I’ve killed many gp with a special in arena via assassin. It’s an uncommon chance, but each hit from the spidey special gets its own roll to break through.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought it a little odd but I've killed map 5 Gwenpools with specials before.
    Never an s3 but definitely s1 and 2
  • @Run477 I have 3/5 assassin and I consistently kill GP with specials if they have enough hits for it to eventually break through.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Dying in war from a special isn't a bug, if it happens in other area's (without masteries, so aq or quests) then you should send in a ticket.

I'm not sure what happened in the challenge there, but it might have something to do with the node. I know that when Ant Man does his glancing thing, it doesn't count towards Gwen her combo (even though her combo meter goes up) so she has to hit him way more then 50 times in a row to actually reach her 50 combo reduce ability. Maybe Iron Man had something similar making hits not count towards her combo or reset the combo withou actually resetting her combo. Would probably be an issud with the nodes in question if that's the case, but would also mean other area's of the game aren't affected.
    Okay, so apparently it must be the assassin mastery that allowed it to happen? Just amazes me that it has never happened before to me in war. I guarantee boss and miniboss spideys consistnetky have assassin mastery. I can’t tell you the number of l1s I have tanked against a boss spidey and not died while at 1% health in wars.
    22854apo4dl7.png
    zw6y5zob96nk.png
    x51ugrghvmf4.png
    Those are the nodes. And it most definitely was not the aggression. But I will go fight it again and record it (and hopefully not take hits and ruin this whole thing)
    Well...it didn’t trigger that time when I tried it....maybe I’m just dumb...